"How did you know that?" the strategist curiously asked away, without any thought. The archer glared at him. "Ah.......I see. My condolences..." he shrunk away feeling guilty, and the archer clicked his tongue. A member of his party, or at least what remains of it tried to console him. "It's ok, we'll kill the bastard." The archer tried to say something to the swordsman, but was interrupted when another loud roar echoed trough the camp site.

"..."

..._..._..._..._..._..._..._

"Wryyyyyyyy!" Tom cleared out the dungeon, getting 4 skills from all the crushed monsters. Unfortunately, he one shotted the Goblin Lord sitting on the throne and destroyed his crystal. He need to touch the crystal or break it directly or it won't give him anything. Which of course he forgot in all his anger.

"I forgor💀."

He goes on to check the skills he got from all that trashing around.

New skill obtained!

〔Libido〕

Reduce STA consumption during copulation.

〔Sex Mastery〕

Increase proficiency in copulation.

〔Metal Gear〕

Making no movement and sound for 5 seconds will erase your presence. Does not work on enemy that have already detected you.

〔Landmine〕

Set a hidden exploding trap on the ground. Consumes fuel.

〔Craftsmanship〕

Increase proficiency in crafting simple tools.

〔Goblin Language〕

Enables the user to understand the language of goblins.

"..." Tom felt like he was dead inside.

"Oh wait, I am." he read the skill's description again. "Sigh. I guess that's useful. Somehow." Tom shut off his engine and stayed still for 5 seconds. He doesn't feel anything different. He doesn't turn invinsible, doesn't turn into a shadow, or even have any change in his paintjob to fit his surrounding.

"Useless fucking piece of shi-"

He tried planting some traps next. He felt something from his rear. "Huh?" He spun around, and there, on the ground, he can hardly see something like a landmine.

"Hmm.....looks harmless-" he touched the mine with his tracks. Boom! "Not harmless! NOT HARMLESS!" he broke something. Tom noticed the pain coming from his front right tracks.

HP:350/380

His track is now broken. Not completely immobilizing him, but moving in this state would be a bitch.

"...."

Tom heard some tiny voice cowering in fear after he yelled. "Oh?" he turned towards the half destroyed throne of the goblin king, and pushed it out of the way with his turret.

"Did I hear survivors?" behind the throne is a small room, filled with 4 goblins.

A baby hobgoblin, 2 toddlers, and 1 goblin holding a spear sweating profusely. He tried jabbing the spear but it simply slides off Tom's metal hull. "..." Tom looked at the goblins trying to protect his kin. It looks like 〔Goblin Language〕is working. He can hear the two toddler's trying to talk with the adult goblin, who is telling them to get behind him.

"Just the exp I need."

Tom leveled up to 9, and recovered his HP. "I really need to find something to fix this HP problem." he said, as he scrolled the system shop. He have quite a lot of points after all the things he killed. A lot more if not for the shop point's limit.

"1000000 points????" Tom almost choked on his fuels. The cost of the shop points to get the skill needed for HP recovery is expensive. Due to his race.

A tank.

"...well. Fair enough. Must be some kinda bullcrap like nanotechnology." Tom tried reasoning. But inside he was a bit furious.

"..." He finally noticed the blue magic crystal lighting the cave. He shot at the ceiling, and a few came down. "Shiny." he crushed all the premium grade crystal inside the dungeon, including the dungeon core.

Which of course he is too dumb to notice.

MP:500/500

"Niccceeee." he seems satisfied of the grade of the shiny stones here, and moved on to search for more, when...

Woosh!

He was teleported back outside automatically, and the dungeon collapsed.

"..."