Goblins.

"Did someone say, GOBLINS???!!!" Tomopher's metaphorical eyes glowed red. He dodged by going backwards with full speed.

"Gyeh?!" The two goblins seems suprised. Before they can even land, they are already full of bullet holes.

〔Radar Sense〕

Chance to detect incoming attack.

"I guess that bunny boy have some use." Tom continued deeper into the cave, which is actually a dungeon. "Integrate skill." Tom ordered his system to process the goblin crystal from earlier.

〔Knife Throwing〕

Integration commenced...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Skill will be altered to fit user's race.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
New skill obtained!

〔Throwing〕

"..." Tom read the skill's description. It's something that would increase his throwing proficiency.

"....What?" He was dumbfounded. "HOW THE FUCK DO I EVEN THROW STUFF IN THE FIRST PLACE?!" he stopped in his track and start madly shooting his cannon and machineguns everywhere.

Thunk!

....Causing a fairly big boulder to fall on his rear hull.

HP:350/360

This caused him to rage about it even more, erupting in a bundle of screaming and raging.

Unsurprising to him, a bunch of goblins and hobgoblin showed up from the inner part of the cave. They were, of course, here to check whatever's been causing the thunderous sounds.

"GOOD!" Tom rushed immediately onto them, making some of the goblins flinch. "I NEED TO LET OFF STEAM ANYWAY! BLITZKRIEGGGGG!"

He pummelled trough the bunch of green trolls with guns ablaze.

〔Blitzkrieg〕

Increase in all user's and allied unit's stats by 50% for 10 minutes. Every damage taken increase damage reduction for up to 50%. Retreating will cause a 50% decrease in stats for 1 hour.

Cooldown:23.59 hours left.

Tom combined his special skill with〔Gallop〕and start accelerating trough the narrow passageway, ramming into more enemies.

"COME AT ME YOU FAGGGOOOOTTTS! WRYYYYYYYYYY!"

..._..._..._..._..._..._...

"What the hell is that?!" One of the knights guarding the perimeter heard a blood curling roar. They have set up camp for the night, and the strategist are discussing with the archer about what exactly are they hunting. "It's a metal beast. Very hard, very strong, and it can fly." The strategist look alarmed. "An earth dragon?!" "Maybe." the archer said. "After it have locked on to a prey, it will chase them to no end."