1

☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

𝓕irst day of junior year, only two years left of high school. That should be a good thing, some think of it as a year to start over, a year to change for the better. All Valentina has ever wanted was change, sure some things in her life made life more bearable but that doesn't mean that it was a good one. She just hoped that she had more than just her best friend that made her want to continue to live. "Buenas días!" Isabel said jumping onto Valentina's bed.

"Ow Isa I thought I asked you to stop doing that considering you could seriously hurt me one day, wait but if that happens then I wouldn't have to get out of bed. So, keep doing it." Valentina realised. Isabel sighed, "Vamos Valentina! It's our junior year, we should be doing more. For instance, hold for dramatic pause, I'm trying out for the musical this year!"

Valentina smiled at this, she knew just how talented Isabel was and she deserved to showcase her talent. Isabel was always there for her, Valentina felt like Isabel was always taking care of her. So, she deserved to have this one thing for herself, for her to feel proud of herself because she did something that would make her happy. "That's amazing! I'm sure you're going to do great and get the lead role," Valentina exclaimed. Isabel laughed at her best friend's excitement, "Well that's the plan. But now hurry up and get ready cause I want to get to school and have time to redecorate my locker!"

Valentina just shook her head at Isabel, "Why do you do that every year, I would just leave everything there for all of high school if you let me." Isabel would always have a new theme every year for her locker she said it made it more fun being able to decorate it again and again since she is quite an artistic person. "I've told you already, I like it to match the new me for every year we are always changing weather it's for the better or worse that's up to us. So I like whatever space around me that belongs me to be an extension of myself." Isabel explained in kind of a poetic way.

"Ugh you beautifully spoken song writer, are to smart for me" Isabel gigled "Now if you want me to get ready then you are going to have to get off of my bed and wait for me so we can drive there." Isabel quickly shook her head at the thought of Valentina driving, was quite scary. Since last time she drove they almost didn't make it to their houses alive. "Actually how about we just walk. You know exercise is good for the heart and also you not killing us with your horrible driving is good for the heart too. So lets walk and I love you, don't attack me for saying you suck at driving and please get dressed bye!" Isabel rambled while slowly backing towards the door and then completely running out of Valentina's room.

Valentina laughed at her best friend's theatrics and slowly rolled out of bed. First days sucked but she had to get it over with and at least she would have Isabel and her rambling about non sense to keep her company. (And that she was able to slip out of the house without her parents noticing her since she didn't want hem ruining her day before it even started.)