ℍ𝕚𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

"𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚎𝚛"

Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴀ Vᴀsǫᴜᴇᴢ(𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚊)16, Virgo, she/her, Sapphic 🎧🎲📷

Vᴀʟᴇɴᴛɪɴᴀ Vᴀsǫᴜᴇᴢ
(𝙸𝚜𝚊𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊 𝙵𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚒𝚛𝚊)
16, Virgo, she/her, Sapphic
🎧🎲📷

 Isᴀʙᴇʟ ʀᴀᴍɪʀᴇᴢ(𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜)16, Aquarius, she/they, pansexual ☀🎤🎟

Isᴀʙᴇʟ ʀᴀᴍɪʀᴇᴢ
(𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝚁𝚎𝚢𝚎𝚜)
16, Aquarius, she/they, pansexual
☀🎤🎟

𝙰𝚗𝚍
Luis Guzmán as 𝙼𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚎𝚕 𝚅𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚣
Ana Ortiz as 𝚁𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚊 𝚅𝚊𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚎𝚣
Sofia Wylie as 𝙶𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙿𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛
Julia Lester as 𝙰𝚜𝚑𝚕𝚢𝚗 𝙲𝚊𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕
Joe Serafini as 𝚂𝚎𝚋
Frankie Rodriguez as 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚘𝚜 𝚁𝚘𝚍𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚣
Joshua Basset as 𝚁𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚢 𝙱𝚘𝚠𝚎𝚗
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑
𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙷𝚂𝙼𝚃𝙼𝚃𝚂 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚜

I don't own HSMTMTS or its plot and characters it belongs to Disney plus and its writers and creators. I only own my characters that I created and the storyline I made for them. Please don't steal ideas or my plot it belongs to me.

This story includes topics such as suicidal thoughts, mentions of ed and parents pushing it on to their child, homophobia, dark thoughts, and mentally abusive parents if you are uncomfortable with any of these please read with caution.

Valentina Vasquez isn't new to Salt Lake, since she moved there when she was nine but that doesn't mean she branched out and met a lot of people. The only person she trusted with her life and the only person she thought she needed was her best friend Isabel. Isabel was overprotective of Valentina with knowing her home life she always tried to make sure Valentina was okay and happy. Valentina would do the same for her, she didn't trust her parents or really feel comfortable to confide in them other then telling them the things they want to hear. They've always wanted Valentina to look and act a certain way or like and say this or that and it left Valentina to always be so hard on herself and never really be herself around people, other than Isabel. Since she always felt like she had to be a whole other person in front of people. In fact she was quite closed off until Isabel forced her to help out in the musical because Isabel was auditioning. Not knowing that she would find someone to be herself with, someone to genuinely like her for her, someone to trust and be happy with.

AN: im really excited to start this book cause I've been wanting to do a high school musical the series book for so long and I love Gina so much this book had to be a gina story. Also some things may be changed so it will fit the story better so please don't say that i made a mistake or that something is wrong because i probably changed it on purpose, thank you. Anyways hope you like it, have fun reading!!