☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾☾

"𝓟eople make sure your audition number is clearly visible on your clothes, this isn't a game!" the two friends turned to hear Carlos shouting to everyone in the dressing room.

Isabel quickly turned around her nerves officially setting in as she started scrutinizing everything about herself, trying to make herself look presentable. Valentina looked towards her friend, who was panicking on the inside, and saw Isabel start narrowing her eyes at her reflection and knew that if she let them continue to judge themself it would only turn into a disaster. So, Valentina turned the girl in the camouflage jumpsuit away from the mirror to try and say some few finial words of encouragement.

"Isa, I know how you get at auditions and your nerves are completely understandable but with all the worrying going in your head you also have to remember that you are undeniably talented and deserve this role. No matter how many people out there who can also sing and act, you stand out like a shining star. Once you get up on that stage and just focus on what you came here to do everyone else will see you the way I see you, okay?" Valentina spoke to her best friend with so much passion and admiration in her voice there was no way that Isabel could contradict her.

Isabel look towards her friend with complete love, knowing that Valentina was going to be there through the whole thing and that she believed her so much was enough to get her through this day. They took one last deep breath and put their arms around Valentina for one last good luck hug, "Love you Moe" "Love you too Oliva, thank you for being here," The two girls whispered to each other with their heads on each others shoulders. Valentina pulled away and gave Isabel a small smile and started to walk out of the room as the drama teacher came into the room to announce that auditions were starting.

Isabel tried to shake out her nerves a bit as she got up to got to the stage, and in her head she tried to believe what her best friend told her moments ago so her nerves wouldn't get the best of her.

•••

𝓞nce she got out of the dressing room Valentina immediately went to the audience getting to a seat up front so she could get a good view of the stage. When she found a good place to sit she heard music start up as a whole group of people started to dance. Even though she really is not into musicals or plays she had to admit that these people on stage were quite good. As Valentina tried to look at everyone dancing her eyes kept straying towards the girl that had a number one plastered on her shirt. It was like her dancing was smooth and sharp at the same time, it was memorizing that Valentina couldn't not stare at the girl. Their dance came to an end and the girl that Valentina was staring at could feel someone's eyes and looked to the audience to find the person but was to late as Valentina quickly took out her phone to pretend like it was what she had been looking at the entire time.