Chapter 6 - our secret

*you arrive the house Lamentation where the brothers are all waiting for you, except for Mammon. You're confused why they are staring at you weirdly, so you ask them*

Levi: well, this is the tenth time you and Mammon go out, and come back after exactly 5 hours!

Y/N: you've been stalking us?

Satan: I would not call it stalking. More like noticing an event happen and then start paying more attention to the event.

Y/N: thanks, satan. Really helped a lot.

Asmo: soooo Tell us~ y/nnnnn where have you been? What have you been doing with mammon? Have you been naughty with mammon~~

Y/N: Asmo! Chill out it's not that!

Belphie: *yawn* then what it is it?

Y/N: *sigh* I can't tell you. Mammon has to. And Lucifer do NOT use force on Mammon! I promise it's nothing bad. It's just.. personal.

Asmo: *mega Ultra hyper gay gasp* what!? It's personal but his brothers aren't allowed to know!?

Y/N: hey don't attack me! Im following the instructions! But maybe hes scared of your reaction. Maybe he's afraid of what you all would react like if he told you. You should probably not ask him like you asked me because then he'll probably never answer. Maybe the one whose closest with him should ask him.

*they all look silently at each other*

Beelzebub: so you want Lucifer to ask him.

Y/N: Awh come one there's gotta be one of y'all tha-

*you stare into the silent croud*

Y/N: yea. Maybe Lucifer should.

Lucifer: very well. I shall ask him when the time arrives. For now, everyone go back to your business please.

*you go and sit down in front of the fire place. Suddenly you hear footsteps coming you way. They are light footsteps. Not heavy ones*

Belphegor: Hey Y/N

Y/N: hello belphegor

Belphegor: Are you cold too?

Y/N: im kinda more sleepy than cold.

Belphegor: im both.

Y/N: I figured.

Belphegor: how have you been the last days? I haven't seen you as often as I used to.

Y/N: Life keeps me busy. But now, I'm free. We can hang out when ever you want again.

Belphegor: Great, then let's take a nap right vere right now. I have a blanket big enough for both enough. You just have to... get close..

*belphegor sits down next to you and wrap the blanket around both of you. And then, you both fall sleep*

*a few minutes later, Mammon arrives with a gift in his hand he wants to head to your room, but when he sees you asleep with belphegor he decides to give you the present when you wake up.*

It was a Golden flower. It was supposed to remind you of him, Mammon, avatar of greed. It was out of real gold and it was as big as the size of your hand. He had wanted to work at Hell's Kitchen to be able to afford it. It was real Gold so it was very expensive. Tho he also worked at Hell's Kitchen to be able to spend some time with you. He wanted to gift you this because he heard you love flowers, and because you're beauty reminds him of flowers. He wanted to always stay in your memory, even after you return to the human world. He wants you to always remember him, and the moments you shared. Even the bad ones. Because after the bad ones, you always made up. After the bad ones, the good ones followed.

*He stared at the rose, and smiled.*

Mammon POV: I hope they'll like it. For now, I'll pack it away. I'll give it to them some other day....

[A/N: hey guys!! Ok you can come up with ur own reaction of how you would react to such a gift from Mammon I would like literally d1e but ok anyways!!! Hope u enjoyed this I tried to make mammon as much canon as possible </3 this is my first story so idk if I'm good at this pls tell me lol I'm making this at 3 am believe it or not sjsjsjfj sorry the chapters are so long btw I just start writing and then never stop omgg sjjsjssjsj my baddd pls anyways uh stay safe y'all!!! <3]