Chapter 4 - The way to the house Lamentation

Y/N POV: It's 22pm. Hell's kitchen is closing now, so me and Mammon are heading home. I get changed super quick to head off before him, but it seems that he noticed what I wanted to do and changed even quicker.

Mammon: can we talk?

Y/N: what is there to talk about? I'm fine, you're fine, we finished our first shift, it's going good don't ya think?

Mammon: Y/N I like you. I like you a lot. You're the first human, heck, the first person EVER I've liked this much. I'm sorry. The way I phrased it was wrong. I was flustered. I'm sorry.

Y/N: Mammon I told you I'm not mad it's okay..

Mammon: no because I would be mad if you
would've done it to me! Yet I did it to you...

Y/N: Mammon, do you think I'm worthy of your time?

Mammon: what?

Y/N: Im just a fragile human... I don't deserve everything in my life right now...

Mammon: Look, you're not a fragile Human. Youre the descendant of my Sister. Which means, you're special. But you're not special only because you're my sisters descendant. You're special because you're you. I'm literally doing this job so I can get Grimm the normal way, like a normal demon! Just so I can seem less of a scumbag to everyone and be normal.

Y/N: Mammon im sorry, I Never realized how much the other hurt you with their words

Mammon: Don't worry about it. But promise me you've forgiven dumb old me for this foolish mistake?

*you smile while looking at the ground. You've now reached the house of Lamentation and you're standing right in front of it. It's just you, Mammon and the beautiful Devildom moon*

Y/N: How could I be mad at the great Mammon for such a long time!

Mammon: ts, ya can drop the Great Mammon thingy now... Mammon is just enough

Y/N: As you wish, sir Mammon.

*he makes some dumb jokes as usual while blushing and entering the house of lamentation. Now things between you and Mammon are patched up, and you've got your first, and probably worst shift behind you.*

[A/N SORRY THIS CHAOTER IS SO SHORT DHDJDJ I JUST WANTED THEM TO MAKE UP ANYWAYD THERES MORE KN THE NEXT CHAOTER I PROMISEE]