Chapter 2.5 - before the first shift

[A/N: this chapter is kinda unnecessary it's just what happened before your first shift it's Levi giving Y/N words of affirmation so if you don't really care about that you can just skip it, it wont affect the Main story lol]

*After you arrive at the House of Lamentation, you head straight to Levi's room. Mammon looks at you, confused, but he figures it's because you want to play games with him.*

*you knock on Levi's door*

Levi: hah? Who's there? I'm busy so if it's not important get los-

Y/N: h-hey Levi it's me.. can I come in for a second?

*no response*
*suddenly, Levi opens the door, standing right infront of you.*

Levi: what's wrong?

Y/N: I-it's n-nothing at all..

Levi: first of all, come in.

*his room smells like chips and it kind of stinks. But it's nothing unbearable and you're used to Levi's lifestyle. After all, it kinda matches yours*

Y/N: Levi, d-dont worry about it...

Levi: don't worry about it? But you're crying!

Y/N: Levi your game! You're losing against the Final boss!

Levi: Y/N look at me!

*he cups your face while you stare into his orange eyes that are kind of red because he hasn't slept in probably 4 days*

Levi: you're crying. Y/N Please tell me what happened

*you proceed to tell him what happened and how every demon except for the demon brothers, diavolo and Barbatos now seems scary to you.*

*you tell him how you thought you'd be able to bare it but when you met Big Guy you remembered the value of the word demon, and started fearing them, deeply again.*

Levi: I see..

Y/N: im sorry, it's stupid, I'll leave now..

Levi: no, don't!

*he grabs your hand pulling you closer to him, then hugging you*

Levi: you know, when I go outside, I feel like everyone is staring at me and calling me names. I feel like everyone is targeting me. You feel the same right now, don't you?

*you nod*

Levi: I haven't found a fully working solution yet, but, here are some of Levi-Chan's no.1 devildom survival tips!

*you start to smile because the name sounds stupid but funny, and the tips are probably even funnier*

Levi: No.1 pretend they are potatoes!
          No.2 pretend they are secretly inlove with you!
          No.3 pretend they are NPC's who's words don't
       matter
Levi: look, I've seen you bare through worse, I know you can handle this. I mean, you survived Lucifer's rage, you survived Beels rage, heck, you survived my rage! And we're supposed to be the strongest demons in Devildom! You even made pacts with us! So that big guy is nothing YOU should worry about.

*you sigh*

Y/N: Levi, how can I thank you?

Levi: you would've done the same for me, don't thank me.

*you look into his eyes, his eyes seem so welcoming, and nice. As you go in for another hug, he seems kinda suprised*

Levi: T-two hugs in one day? For a weird shut-in otaku like me? I think I just won the huge jack pot!

Y/N: oh shut up, you deserve even more hugs. Thank you, Levi. Thank you a lot.

Levi: Anytime, Y/N. Now go, Mammon is probably searching for you.

*you leave his room smiling thanking him again*

Levi's POV; *that Lucky Mammon. He better treat them well or else I'll beat the crap out of him. I hope they'll do well. They are just an average Human after all. *sigh* I'm proud of them. I wish I was that strong. OH SHI I KEEP DYING AGAINST THUS BOSS I DONT HAVE MANY LIVES LEFT! take care, Y/N! For now, I have to take focus on this boss!*