Chapter 96: The End

Lookout Mountain, halfway up the mountain, there are several bamboo workshops scattered in an orderly manner. A woman in a plain cloth robe sits quietly under the tree, and there is a game of chess on the stone table beside her.

A bit ordinary and low-key, the woman sitting leisurely has calm eyebrows, and the wide cloth wrapped around her body looks a little thin at first glance.

I am afraid that in the Three Realms and Kyushu, whoever is here, whoever sees the tree under the tree will inevitably exclaim a few times, sighing and sighing, there is no other, the one in the hall of the God Realm has disappeared in the Three Realms for a period of time, but don't want to appear on the top of a small mountain.

Three years ago, on the day when Zhi Yang, the last true god of the God Realm, woke up, the Tribulation Of Chaos came to the world in the Yuanling Swamp, and True gmGod Bai Jue died.

In short, Bai Jue's 60,000-year-old responsibility for the destruction of the Three Realms was passed down.

It should be known that the destruction of the Three Realms will not damage the God Realm. Bai Jue’s move has salvation for hundreds of millions of souls in the three realns.

It’s a pity that the four true gods of the God Realm have been separated for more than 60,000 years. As soon as this incident came out, it was cited as a pity for the Three Realms.

Since that day, no one has known the whereabouts of Shang Gu is, let alone ordinary gods, even the senior gods in the God Realm have no clue about the whereabouts of Shang Gu, only heard the little god in the hall cry day and night.

For several months, True God Shang Gu could not be recalled, and only a few people remembered the outside of the sky when the Bai Jue fell, and had vaguely seen the figures of Shang Gu.

The four true gods have a deep friendship, and all the immortals said that True God Shang Gu watched the fall of True God Bai Jue, and he suffered for her again. I am afraid that they were greatly stimulated and entered the reincarnation.

When the gods of the three realms and the gods of God Realm are counting their days, they only hope that they can welcome back the True God Shang Gu as soon as possible, so that the little god who visit the hall can also take care of them alone.

The world is changing, the spring and autumn are fleeting, and the green bamboo sea of ​​Liaowang Mountain has turned yellow for three years, and finally ushered in the first deceased.

Zhi Yang fell outside the bamboo house in the middle of the mountain, and after watching the woman under the tree for a while, he hesitated and walked into the fence, sat opposite her, and raised his eyebrows and called out 'Shang Gu'.

Presumably she knew that he was coming, Shang Gu had a pot of tea in her hand, and the swirling heat was smoking. She poured a cup and put it in front of Zhi Yang and said with a smile,

"Zhi Yang."

"I am eating and sleeping is fine."

Zhi Yang took a sip of tea and raised his eyebrows,

"Gancha?"

In ancient times, tea drinkers liked the sweet taste and never liked sweet tea. This habit could not be changed for hundreds of thousands of years, but now it is only three years...

"It's been so many years, I've always had some changes, how can I still be as clean as before."

Zhi Yang put down the teacup, his warm face was hidden in the mist, and his voice was a little vague,

"Shang Gu, when are you going to go back?"

Shang Gu braced for a lazy waist,

"I'm really sorry, I'm lazy, and I've been a shopkeeper for a few years. I look at this place and it's fine. You and Tian Qi in the God Realm can take care of it a little more."