Chapter 27: Injuries

(Part 1)

Seeing the three disappear, the Three-Headed Fire Dragon was about to chase them but suddenly felt a familiar aura sweep over. Fear that originated from the soul made it shudder. It stared at the spear that was already in front of it and stopped attacking. The huge body even receded a few meters.

“Who are you? Why is the Taicang Spear in your hands?”

A dumbfounded voice came from the air. With black and purple foul air in its mouth, the Three-Headed Fire Dragon stared at the weapon held by Qing Mu unblinkingly, with a hint of horror and disbelief.

Its life element was fire. It was also an ancient fierce beast. There were very few weapons and formations that could restrain it, but the Taicang Spear, which could restrain almost anything, had to appear. It was its natural nemesis. It was just that the Taicang Spear disappeared after True God Bai Jue fell. How could it appear in the hands of such a young immortal lord?

“I am Qing Mu. I inherited the Taicang Spear on Liaowang Mountain. We had no intention of disturbing Your Noble’s promotion. Please, let us leave.” Qing Mu rose into the air, staring at the hovering Three-Headed Fire Dragon not far away, and said solemnly.

“Nonsense, how could you inherit the Taicang Spear!” The Three-Headed Fire Dragon opened his mouths wide and sneered, then his eyes became fierce as he stared at the Taicang Spear, “You’re just lucky and picked up this Taicang Spear. Boy, I would be more lenient if the Taicang Spear was still in the hands of True God Bai Jue, but in the hands of a lower generation like you, it’s too ridiculous to think that you’re trying to stop me. After I swallow the Taicang Spear and you, my spiritual power will naturally increase greatly. When the time comes, my promotion to a god will just be around the corner. Even the Heavenly Emperor cannot do anything to me!”

The huge body of the Three-Headed Fire Dragon twisted and faced the deterrence of the Taicang Spear, rushing towards it. The big mouth opened and the reddish-purple dragon’s breath was spat out of its mouth, covering Qing Mu’s entire body.

Qing Mu’s face darkened, and his hand holding the Taicang Spear fiercely tightened. Crimson flames shot out of the top of the Taicang Spear and fought the fire dragon’s dragon breath. But it was obvious that although the power of the flame was more refined and pure, it couldn’t withstand the continuous burning of the dragon’s breath. The huge body of the Three-Headed Fire Dragon was getting closer and closer to Qing Mu, and he could even feel the strong stench from its mouth.

Qing Mu’s face paled, and tiny beads of sweat dripped from his forehead. His wrist holding the Taicang Spear was even cut by the dragon’s breath. Seeing Qing Mu, who was gradually losing his resistance, a touch of pride was drawn in the Three-Headed Fire Dragon’s eyes, and the huge dragon claws grabbed the black figure in front of it.

“Go die!”

At the moment the dragon claw was about to capture Qing Mu, the blood from his wound dripped into the black stone bracelet on his wrist and the Taicang Spear at the same time. Almost immediately, a powerful golden light shot out from the stone bracelet and the Taicang Spear and struck the dragon claw in front of his face.

The golden light passed through the dragon’s claw and shot straight into one of the Three-Headed Fire Dragon’s heads. The dragon’s head instantly turned into flying ash, leaving no trace.

Qing Mu stared at the stone bracelet on his wrist in shock. He suddenly felt a rush of pain in his mind, and his complexion was instantly pale. Seeing that the Three-Headed Fire Dragon hadn’t had any time to react, he quickly put away the Taicang Spear, moved his body, and instantly disappeared from the peach forest.