You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55

Start from the beginning

"Noona, I didn't expect... I'm really starting to get recognized."

"I told you, you should start charging a bit higher if people offer you endorsements."

"I think noona really should start being my manager."

"Is that right? Alright, let's talk about the salary."

"Salary again? Yah, noona!"

There's actually one thing I'm worried about. I'm worried that when I get famous, my time with Choeun noona will be less and less. I still remember what caused Choeun noona and Chungdae hyong to start fighting a lot, it was because Chungdae hyong couldn't give Choeun noona enough attention. I try my best to balance my busy life with the time I can spend with her. But during this week, all afternoon until night, we have to practice and take part in the inter-college football championship, and I really haven't seen Choeun noona since last Friday. My longing is quite cured by making video calls with her, but I prefer to talk to her directly and hug her.

"Noona, I miss you..."

"Oh Donghyun! Is the match over? Did you win?"

"Yes, we won 2-0 noona. We still have a little practice after this."

"Million Stars feels so quiet without you and Bojin."

"Sorry noona, only one more day, wait for me okay."

"Yes, Monday night come to my apartment, okay, I'll cook whatever you want to eat."

"I'll send noona the list then."

Suddenly Choeun noona seemed to disappear from the screen, and she came back holding Minki in her free arm.

"Minki, do you miss appa too?"

Minki seemed to be chuckling happily, his voice was very loud, and his tail was wagging really fast.

"Woof! Woof!"

"Appa, Minki said, hurry come home, okay?"

"Yes, I will... wait. What? How did Minki just call me?"

"Appa."

"Then his eomma..."

"Yeah, who else..."

"I... appa will be home soon!"

"See you later, appa! Saranghaeyo!"

I hadn't realized from my shock when the phone line was disconnected.

"Why is your face like that, Donghyun?"

"Oh, Hyeil-hyung."

Hyeil hyong and Joonki hyong came over to me, they just finished bathing.

"Yeah, your face is so red," Joonki hyong teased, "it must be Choeun noona, huh."

"Yes. I actually feel guilty a bit busy lately. I miss her too."

"How about you prepare a surprise for her later to make up for your busy life?" Hyeil hyong suggested.

"Good idea! Actually I was thinking of..."

I lowered my voice and the two hyungs came closer to me to hear what I was whispering.

"YOU WANT TO PROPOSE HER?" shouted Joonki hyong.

"WHO WANT TO PROPOSE TO WHOM?"

The last person I expected to know about my plan was Chungdae hyong, but because Joonki hyong was screaming earlier, he came to me. It's not even two months since my relationship with Choeun noona starting, but I don't hesitate to go further with her. But the thing is, I still feel a little awkward with Chungdae hyong, even though we both had a man chat a while ago. Chungdae hyong sat between me and Hyeil hyong, forcing his body to fit between us.