'Aw, but Toothie!' The anthropomorphic mouse with a Spanish accent complained in a sarcastic tone.

I was currently having a relaxing tea party with my older brother inside of his Tooth Tree, which is located in Spain.

Hence the strong Spanish accent.

'So rumor has it that a new guardian has been found. Is this true?' Peter asked while taking a sip from his sweetened tea.

'Yes, though where did you here this rumor? We haven't been in contact with anyone from the spirit or guardian realm for quite awhile.' I reply while also sipping my tea.

'Yeah, I know you guardians of childhood haven't been contacting anyone because I haven't seen or heard from you in almost a full year!' Peter complained while fixing the large golden Tooth Palace styled badge that was in the center of his pure white uniform.

Peter loves his uniform and spends hours each day polishing his crown and small meter high cepter or staff.

He also irons out every wrinkle and scrubs every gold and silver button or badge until you can clearly see your reflection in them. He takes a lot of pride and passion in the way his uniform looks extremely professional, always making sure everything is in its place. This includes his own copper and honey coloured fur.

'I know, I know, I'm sorry. It's just been a very interesting year. Now Jack is finaly settling into the group, our routine was only just starting to get back to normal. Unfortunately all of that has gone out the window when our new guardian appeared. Would you believe me if I told you that she's a girl!' I told him happily.

'Haha, a girl?! What a wonderful new addition to your little group of boys. What's she like?' He asked while smiling and giving me his full undivided attention.

He knows I've been wanting a girl-friend for quite some time now. But Peter is definitely going all sympathetic and big brother like on me by asking me questions that I really want to talk about and taking the time to give me his attention.

He's too sweet sometimes.

'Her name is Romanna and she's 16 and a half. She's Australian, like Bunny and kind of has his personality too. Hmm, it's a little hard to explain what she's like. Romanna is the kind of person that you have to actually meet in order to understand. But on the plus side she's really, really friendly!' I squealed excitedly, causing the feathers on my head to ruffle and stand on end.

'Haha! Oh Toothie, you've gotten so excited! I am very happy to see you so happy. It's been a long while since you've had someone, other than me, to spend your time with.' He commented while leaning across the small circular gold table and stroking the top of my head, making the feathers return to their relaxed state.

Giggling at his affection I thanked him.

'Though Peter, what you said about me having no one to spend my time with wasn't exactly true. Over this last year I've really bonded with the boys, North, Sandy, Jack and Bunny. Jack has brought so much fun into our lives and because of it our group has changed a lot. We are closer than ever and it's strange to say, but we are almost like a little family.

Oh and with the addition of Romanna, Jack has a kid his age to spent time with, I have the girl company I've been wanting, Bunny gets the tough Aussie that he can relate to.

I think Romanna's company is definitely something Bunny needs more than Jack or I having her's.

It's only because he's been so sad for so long, I never thought I would ever see him truly smile again. But suddenly Jack got him to open up and then Romanna literally knocked some scene into him. Because of that he's gotten so much better with talking and actually enjoying doing stuff with others. Romanna's sudden appearance has helped Bunny even more than both Jack or I could do. It's kind of sad that I tried so hard to help and to be that friend he needed to lean on, but there was only so much I could do to relate to him, annoyingly Romanna had more.' I grumbled while crossing my arms.