Chapter 31: Return of the Nomad

Mulai dari awal

Liv: Lukey!

The Jersey native proceeded to pepper kisses all over his face and cheeks, making Luke smile.

Luke: I missed you too

Liv wrapped her arms and legs around his body, keeping him close.

Luke: and you will watch me because I have my first match for my return

Liv: ooh, any idea who your opponent might be?

Luke: all I know is that it's someone from Raw. I wish it was from NXT so I can kick Grayson Waller's ass again

Liv: uhh babe, speaking of NXT, you have to see this?

Liv took out her phone and went to the NXT section of wwe.com and showed a picture of WALTER.

Luke: it's WALTER

Liv: nope

Luke: no? What do you mean no? Livvy, that is WALTER

Liv scrolled down to show the new name of the Ring General. Luke's eyes widened and cringed at the name.

Luke: Gunther?! Gunther?! They changed his damn name?!

Liv: I'm afraid so

Luke: oh my god

Luke rubbed his forehead in frustration.

Luke: his name is WALTER, and it's already popular enough!

Liv: not for Vince

Luke: of course Vince did this

Liv: hey hey babe, calm down, take it out on your opponent tonight, send a message to Vince, okay?

The Jersey native calm her love down by planting a kiss on his cheek.

Luke: thank you babe, I need that

Liv smiled.

Liv: of course babe. Now go kick some ass, I'll be watching... closely

Luke: closely?

Liv winked as she ran his hand on his chest before she walked away. Luke had a confused look on his face as he went to his locker room.

(Time skip)

After Pat McAfee and Michael Cole announced the card for TLC, it was time for the main event as Luke has a one on one match against a member of the Raw roster per Mr. McMahon.

A new entrance theme played, and the audience saw it was Luke's new theme. The fans instantly got into the choir part of the song as the Evil HERO Assassin Nomad walked out to loud, cheering fans. The Nomad slowly raised his head and opened his eyes, sporting his signature coldhearted look.

To add insult to injury, Luke wore a special leather jacket with the back sporting logos of PWR, New Japan and AEW, the companies he appeared to piss off Vince.

The Nomad walked down the ramp and got in the ring and stood in the center to raise his Intercontinental Championship. His new theme stopped playing and the crowd cheered loud while Luke waited for his opponent.

After a few seconds, however Vince's theme played.