ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ɪᴛ' ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ' ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ.

ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ'ꜱ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴇ

SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 26.

FIRST PERSON

Waking up to someone shaking your shoulder isn't the most ideal way to wake up. Looking over at the person that had shook me awake, I was face to face with my older brother. We had a okay relationship, he usually protected me whenever dad got angry and I would comfort him whenever something happened.

"Get out, dad already started brining stuff inside and you need to help." He said with same monotone voice dad had.

"Alright... Alright.." I said slowly.

As I step out the car I took in our new neighborhood, it's plain and simple. The houses are all lined up, each one looking the same but only having different colors to tell the difference between them. Sighing I pick up one the boxes out of the moving van so I could bring it inside. Michael had ran into me causing me to almost drop it.

"Be more careful." Michael had said while running inside.

"Okay..." I mumbled, readjusting the box in my hand so I had a better grip I start to make my way inside unaware of the pair of eyes looking in our direction.

" I mumbled, readjusting the box in my hand so I had a better grip I start to make my way inside unaware of the pair of eyes looking in our direction

THIRD PERSON

"Looks like someone new moved in." A boy with black hair and a blue and red hat said without taking his eyes off of the family moving in. Not hearing a response he glanced over to his three friends, his lips twitched into a frown at the sight he saw.

The fat one was shoving a burger and fries down his throat, the one in the orange parka was passed out sidewalk, and the one in the lime ushanka was just scrolling through his phone not paying attention.

Letting out a drawn out sigh, he glanced back at the family moving in. His blue eyes landed on the younger boy with (H/C) hair. His lips fell back into a soft smile.

'This will be fun.'

BEFORE EDITING —> About 330 wordsAFTER EDITING —> About 341 words

AFTER EDITING —> About 341 words

OLD AUTHORS NOTE.
{Hi! I know I shouldn't be posting another book when I haven't updated my other one in a couple months, but! I really wanted to do a south park book!}
{I hope you enjoy the prologue and I'm sorry for any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes! English is my first language and I still don't know it.}
{Chapters will be slow but I will try to get the out as soon as posible, love you!}