Stuck in his hand - a cold dagger, Li Ruoshui turned his head to look at him, the spot of light fell on his eyelashes, as if scattered gold in his eyes.

He didn't force her, threaten her, or say a word asking her not to leave.

But his every action, every look in his eyes was retained.

His hand pulled her sash, his eyes stared at her, his trembling eyelashes expressed reluctance, his lips tightly pressed the words into his mouth.

The swing squeaked, seemed overwhelmed, and the flying butterfly broke between them and was swept away by Li Ruoshui at will.

The atmosphere is so desperate right now, but it doesn't have to be.

She wanted to make it clear to him, but to answer the doubts in his heart.

But who knows that he has no words after asking these questions.

Even if the day-to-day strategy is successful, she cannot lead the way back, nor stay here.

But she still has a way. After all, so far, the progress of the strategy is three-quarters, and the rewards for each successful settlement are more and more abundant.

She didn't believe she could do nothing.

"You really have nothing to ask?"

Lu Zhiyao smiled softly, but remained silent, just looking at her quietly, as if waiting for her trial.

"Okay, then it's my turn."

Li Ruoshui looked down at the dagger in his hand and pulled it out, her eyes reflected on the cold iron blade.

Li Ruoshui has never been a lamb to be slaughtered. Even if she is in a gap, she will wait for the opportunity to sprout and grow from the gap, showing her anger wantonly.

It was so far before the still feral road, and so was the rest of the danger later.

She never gives up.

But Lu Zhiyao's current state is too bad, his heart wants to die, and his thoughts will be more extreme.

If he told him about the reward now, he would only think that she was perfunctory and deceived him, so she could tell him in a way that he understood.

She faced him with the drawn dagger, and then slashed towards her palm as his eyes gradually lit up.

The dark red blood beads rushed out one after another, and rolled on the corners of the two's robes like pearls falling on a plate.

Lu Zhiyao looked at Li Ruoshui in surprise. He was about to get up to get the medicine, but she pressed him back.

"I won't leave you, even if I leave, I will definitely come back, so don't be afraid that your favorability will reach -100."

"Lu Zhiyao is not so timid, nor so lifeless. You should pull me and say something strange at this time, instead of letting me kill you."

Her eyes were bright, and her face was shining brightly, and she looked extremely dazzling.

Lu Zhiyao turned his gaze to her already blood-red palm, and the scars across the palm were still gushing blood.

She was afraid of the pain, and her fingertips bent uncontrollably, but she still tried her best to show the scar in front of his eyes.

"Would you like to make a final bet with me? I swear by blood, I will definitely come back to you!"

The blood beads slipped from the root of her palm and condensed into a circle in the air, reflecting his stunned look, and then splashed at the corner of his robe.