Chapter 103

The wind at night was a little cooler, not as hot as the day.

The breeze blew, the bells on the silver threads jingled, the lanterns covered with white gauze shone softly, and the whole house looked beautiful and warm.

Although the "cage" by the window made of silver wire wrapped around the bedpost looks a bit incongruous, the people in the cage seem to fit the relaxed atmosphere.

Li Ruoshui lay on his side on the bed, propped his head up and looked at the person on the opposite couch.

At this time, the moon happened to be hanging in front of the window, and her shadow was vaguely reflected on the opposite wall. The occasional wind blew the skirt into waves, and the light shadow couldn't help but cast on the person and rippling.

The cage pulled out by Yinsi was also squarely reflected on the wall. At first glance, it seemed that Lu Zhiyao was trapped in the cage and her.

Li Ruoshui didn't notice that Lu Zhiyao closed her eyes and moved in. Now she is only curious.

She didn't think that Lu Zhiyao suddenly alienated her because of some bloody reasons, and she didn't plan to guess.

After all, Sing Jiao's mind, guessing is good luck, not guessing is normal, if you guess wrong, it may be self-defeating.

Now is not a moment of crisis, and she doesn't need to use her own guesses to predict his next behavior.

She just wanted to see how long Lu Zhiyao could hold back from sticking to her. First URL

The mesh-like silver wire decorated with bells blocked his sight, cut his figure into small pieces, and Lu Zhizhi lay motionless on the opposite couch, making it difficult to see.

Is he asleep?

Certainly not.

Li Ruoshui was so bored that he asked and answered himself, and then sighed deeply, trying to get his attention.

"so boring."

There was no movement on the other side, and it seemed that he was really asleep.

"It's still early, do you want to read a book together?"

Li Ruoshui sent an invitation again. Unlike the previous silence, Lu Zhi's fingers moved slightly, and he sat up and looked at her quietly.

After the two stared at each other for a long time, he suddenly raised the corners of his lips, got up and walked over.

Li Ruoshui immediately stood up and sat up, patted the empty space beside him, and looked at him with bright eyes.

Under the expectant gaze of Li Ruoshui, Lu Zhizhi sat on the foot.

"It's too dark now, reading books hurts your eyes, I'm here to accompany you."

It was originally an excuse, but now that he said that, it was rejecting her.

Li Ruoshui lay back again, she pulled Lu Zhiyao's black hair into her hands from the gap, and started to braid it very boringly.

I didn't think there was anything before, and I would complain that he was holding him too tightly, but now I am not used to it, and I always feel that no posture is right.

But Li Ruoshui didn't want to force Lu Zhiyao to do what he didn't want to do, so he sighed softly and stretched his right hand out of the silver net to his chest.

"Okay, then you can wait until I fall asleep. I don't seem to be able to sleep without you."

Li Ruoshui is indeed a big-hearted person. She stirred the hair in front of Lu Zhizhi, looked at the eyelashes exposed when he turned his head slightly, and slowly fell asleep.