Li Ruoshui didn't leave, she was still with him in the rain, Bai Qing was deceiving.

"Don't mention Zheng Yanqing, okay?"

In this situation, he did not want to recall an unnecessary person.

Li Ruoshui looked at him carefully, and when he saw that he relaxed his shoulders and softened his eyebrows, he was relieved, and put his heart back.

His state just now was like someone who was standing on the edge of a cliff and swaying, as if she could push him down with just a single word from her.

"Aren't you nervous?"

Li Ruoshui reached out and rubbed his eyebrows, and then raised his sleeves to wipe the rain dripping from his eyes.

Lu Zhiyao's eyelashes trembled slightly, and a few strands of hair stuck to his side neck and collarbone, entwined into strange lines.

Black hair, white skin, red lips, the whole person is simple black, white and red, like an ink painting embellished with vermilion.

Maybe it was the ticking sound of the raindrops that disturbed the mind, maybe it was because he looked too pitiful, or maybe it was because his heart moved at will—

Li Ruoshui moved the umbrella to the right, put his hand on the swaying swing seat, and then put on the only red in the ink painting.

The creaking sound continued, and the yellow and white clothes overlapped on the ground, rubbing with the amplitude of the swaying.

The bean-sized raindrops hit the umbrella surface, causing the umbrella ribs between the two to vibrate slightly.

Li Ruoshui's free hand helped him wipe the raindrops, and then fell to his back. She tried her best not to touch his waist, and then slipped between his fingers after a while.

Kissing is more of a spiritual comfort, a release when two people are attracted to each other, and a resonance from the soul.

Li Ruoshui didn't want to deny that it was not only Lu Zhi who was immersed in this kiss.

He always passively waited for her to invade. Even after so many times, his movements were still jerky, but the feelings he returned to her were much more turbulent than hers.

This can't help but make Li Ruoshui think of a sentence: the grace of dripping water is reciprocated by the spring.

She gave a river, and the road gave her back a sea.

Li Ruoshui couldn't help letting go of him and laughed, and even his hands that were intertwined with his fingers trembled together.

Lu Zhiyao licked his even redder lips, showing a little dissatisfaction, but he couldn't help softening his expression when he heard her laughter.

"Why are you laughing?"

His voice was somewhat obscure and somewhat helpless.

"No laughing."

Li Ruoshui held an umbrella and looked at Lu Zhiyao with a smile. Although his eyes couldn't meet hers, she still looked at him seriously.

"I think you are very good, very good."

These words are no less than "you are very good-looking", which is very useful to Lu Zhiyao.

He pushed the wet hair down from his forehead, revealing a smooth forehead and picturesque eyebrows, and wanted her to continue to compliment his appearance.

"You are so good, of course you have the best gift."

Li Ruoshui clasped his fingers with his left hand, put the umbrella between his neck, and freed his right hand to take the wooden box.