Which was true, she did cry her eyes out. Even though I was in a coma, I still could hear everything and I knew who came to visit me on the regular.

Trey came and hugged me. He just hugged me longer than anybody else. He kissed me on the cheek, " I love you, and I'm glad I didn't lose you. Cause I would've lost myself."

" Yeah, it's good to have you back midget." Dolph said.

" Ight, enough of that sap ass shit! Look here, if yo ass just wanna go on a vacation next time just say that! Cause this shit ain't it my boy." Woo said pointing around the hospital room.

I just looked at him, then quickly looked down.

" Shutcho dumb ass up." Key said as he smacked him in the back of the head which caused him to rub it.

" Whew, Fav you had me stress eating like a m'fer! Every time I turned around I needed some type of snack cake cause I was so worried bout you." Fat said. I wanted to laugh, but I didn't so I just did a half smile and shook my head.

" Well, that mean you turned yo big ass around often then, huh?" Pjay said causing them to laugh.

" I told y'all we should've left they ass at home. They gone get us put out." Ari said shaking her head.

" Let me sit down cause ian finna be standing up like y'all niggas." Dolph said as he walked over to the couch. As he went to sit down his bones popped, and we both made eye contact with each other. I instantly looked away not saying anything.

" Cali, you know Key bought AK a dog right? Cause if I'm not mistaken I recall you telling him not to buy a dog." Fat said which caused me to look at Key with one of my eyebrows raised.

Me and Key had a conversation a few weeks before AK's party. He wanted to buy AK a dog, but I told him no cause he's too young fa a dog. And plus, Key wanted the dog to stay with me cause of how much he travel. So, I said hell no. Cause who was finna be taking care of a 1 year old and a puppy? Not me.

" Why da fuck would you even tell ha that? Yeah, next time yo ass can't ride with me. Bitch, you better find yo own way here." Key said.

I kept looking at Key waiting for him to say some.

" I know you said he didn't need a dog, and I told his ass that. But he told me he wanted one. So I got him one. I can't help it, the lil nigga convincing as fuck. But it's a Merle Pitbull, and his name is Trigger." Key shrugged his shoulders.

Not him lying on my baby.. His ass wanted that dog, not A'Kyrie.

I didn't say anything all I did was shake my head.

" The dog gone stay with me, so yeen gotta worry bout taking care of it." Key said.

I nodded my head yeah. They stayed with me for a couple of hours. They all had conversations and joked with one another as I just sat there, and listened. I only interacted when some uses talking to me, but I wouldn't actually talk. So, I ended up just forcing myself to go to sleep on them.

Bezel's POV

We was back in Atlanta to catch Ralo bitch ass. I've been getting tips about this nigga being out like he ain't did shit.

" You mean to tell me this nigga been clubbing like he ain't did shit?" Rashad asked shaking his head.

" Yeah, and we ain't got no choice but to catch his ass today. Cause not only do we all got a price on our fucking heads, but Chapo gone be hea by tonight. If we can get dem niggas, I'm sho we can talk our way outta him calling off the hit on us." I said.

" How much he put on us?" Gunz asked.

" And why da fuck does dat matter?" I asked looking at him.

" I just wanna see how much I'm worth to him. In his opinion, ya know?" Gunz said.

" Dat shit ain't important." Rashad said shaking his head.

" Damn, it's dat fucking low? How much is it? 50k?Cause if so I can just add to the price cause $50k ain't shit." Gunz said.

" $20 million divided by 8 cause I gotta include Ralo nem, so dats $2.5 mill a piece." I said doing simple math.

" Aww, shit well fuck we waiting on den? We need to be finding this nigga! Cause ian got $2.5 mill to give to dat nigga." Gunz said.

" Ight den, we gotta do this shit smooth and quickly as possible. If not we all might as well start repenting cause we as good as dead." I said truthfully.

I heard a knock on the door which caused all of us to look. I nodded my head toward BK to get the door. In walked this brown skin girl. She was average height, with brown eyes, thick, and had long black weave that stopped at the top of her ass. She looked like ya typical fine ass hood bitch. Don't get me wrong she fine as hell, she just not my type tho.

" Boss, this India. The girl I told you who agreed to the job." Ace said introducing me to this girl.

" You already know whatchu suppose to be doing right?" I asked ha.

" Yeah, this ain't my first time doing shit like this. But other than this, you sure it ain't nun else I could do fa you?" She asked as she smirked as she touched my arm.

I looked down in disgusted and thumped ha hands from my arm, " Don't ever touch me again unless you tryna go see dem pearly gates."

She quickly stepped back as she held her hands up in defense, " My bad. So, y'all ready or what? Cause I got other shit to do."

I quickly looked at Ace.

" India, go outside. We'll be out in a few." Ace said already catching my drift.

" I like ha. She's very forward." Nino said.

" Me too, and she bad as fuck." Ace said.

" Ion like ha." I said with a straight face.

" Son, like she said this ain't ha first time setting niggas up. Yeen gotta fuck da bitch unless ya want to. W—wait, do you wanna fuck ha?" Rashad asked causing everybody to look at me.

" Fuck no. Going from Caliana to ha. I'd be down bad fa dat, and plus what I look like fucking somebody who known fa setting niggas up. Now let's get this shit over with." I said shutting the conversation down.

" Ight son." Rashad as giving me another glance before we all walked out of my office.

————————

I felt like spoiling y'all, so here's 3 new chapters😌! Thanks for being patient😘!

The gang is finally all back together, but will things be the same🤨? What's some changes y'all see in Cali so far👀? Ralo been partying like ain't shit happened, what y'all think gone happens when Bezel catch em🧐? How y'all feel about this chapter🤔? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure y'all vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💕!