In all fairness, Li Ruoshui likes the style of this house very much, but Bai Geng is here, no matter how much he likes her, he doesn't want to live.

A few people walked down the corridor, Zheng Yanmu went to another place to heal, and only Li Ruoshui, Lu Zhiyao and Bai Qing were left.

The copper bell hanging on Lu Yao's waist jingled, and Li Ruoshui followed the sound of the bell, staring blankly at the two in front, but her mood at this time was very complicated.

It was like returning to that dream again, but the difference was that Lu Zhizhi no longer only reached Bai Qing's waist, he was already a head taller than her.

"Master Lu? Your surname is Lu?"

The distance between the two was half an arm, and Bai looked at the blind cane that he had already replaced in his hand, and then looked at the hosta he had on his hair, and asked this question with a vague meaning.

"Yes."

Lu Zhiyao nodded with a smile, then stopped, turned his head slightly to the back, and pulled Li Ruoshui between the two before continuing to walk forward.

Bai smiled lightly without saying a word, and seemed to have no problem with his surname change.

The food is placed in a pavilion, a string of wind chimes hangs in the corner of the pavilion, and there are many white gardenias planted around it, which looks quite artistic, and just sitting here has a feeling of being healed.

This aesthetic once again hit Li Ruoshui.

I don't know if the road far has inherited his mother's aesthetics, maybe their house will be very beautiful in the future when they are handed over to him.

... No, what was she thinking, not to mention that he couldn't see it, they wouldn't even have it in the future.

The three walked across the gravel road and stepped onto the pavilion. The maid who was tinkering with the food gave Bai a light glance, then stood aside with her head down, the slightly trembling tray betrayed her emotions.

"Come and try, these are my favorites."

There are many vegetarian dishes on the stone table, and most of them are sweet, which seems to match the temperament of Bai Qing.

She used chopsticks to put a few pieces of sweet and crisp lotus root for Lu Zhiyao, and a few pieces of steamed pumpkin for Li Ruoshui, her eyes turned back and forth between the two, and finally settled on Li Ruoshui.

"What's this girl's name?"

Her eyes were sparkling, and she seemed to have a lot of interest in Li Ruoshui.

Li Ruo Shui was stunned, and although he looked at her, he didn't respond.

The corners of Lu Zhi's lips were still smiling, but he pushed the bowl away and asked softly.

"What do you want me to do, can I say now?"

The breeze was blowing, and the corner of the pavilion sounded like a gurgling water, and the crisp metallic sound was inexplicably a little irritating.

"What's the hurry, the Gu in her has already changed me a lot, and it's not too toxic."

Bai gently lifted the corner of her skirt and sat beside Li Ruoshui. The lotus-colored gauze skirts were stacked on top of each other, like petals spread all over the floor.

"Now I want to ask her some questions."

Li Ruoshui's heartbeat was raised, for fear that she would ask anything like a household registration check, and it would be over if she didn't hold back.