"He can stay here." Li Ruoshui immediately stood up and tried to add more fire.

"Why do you always make decisions for him, aren't you tired? For such a big man, he can't decide for himself whether to leave or stay. What will he do when he becomes an official in the future, not to mention that people don't want to be an official."

The second elder of the Zheng family looked gloomy, Zheng Yanmu was noncommittal while drinking tea, Zheng Mei nodded in agreement, and looked at Li Ruoshui with some appreciation.

"Of course, the most important thing now is to figure out the poisoning."

It's better that she can leave today and have time to borrow a cat from the tofu shop.

She walked to Qin Fang's side and took the medicine bag in his palm and showed it to everyone.

"Why is it that Zheng Yanqing is the only one in the family who has been ill for a long time, is he unlucky? There must be a problem, since everyone who poisoned today is going to recruit, what to do is to listen to the words of a servant, the poison has been given, is it important to him? ?"

Li Ruoshui patted Qin Fang's shoulder and motioned him to speak.

In fact, she hadn't figured out the reason why Qin Fang was willing to confess. Once he admitted it, prison was inevitable, which would not benefit him at all.

But Qin Fang's matter is outside the plot. As long as he is caught in prison like the original, the case will be over.

She wants the memory fragments sent by the system, and she wants to know the result of this judgment. If the score is high, she can be completely sure that Lu Zhiyao is heartbroken.

"Unexpectedly, it turns out that the pride of heaven is like this at home."

When Qin Fang said this, he couldn't help laughing, and there were tears in the corners of his eyes.

"It turns out that I have always been jealous of such a person, and your situation is not much better than mine."

Zheng Yanqing didn't react much, just looked at him quietly.

"I've been jealous of you since I was a child. You have never been to school, but somehow you have become a role model in the academy, and you have become a person that everyone is vying to surpass. The funny thing is that no one has seen you at all."

"I worked hard day and night to warm up the book, trying to defeat you, a non-existent person. In the end, you won the first place in the township test. Why?!"

Qin Fang's words seemed genuine, but he glanced at the second elder of the Zheng family from time to time, and when he saw the faint pride on their faces, he loosened his shoulders and continued to express his feelings.

"You Zheng Yanqing are the favored son of the emperor, am I not? We are evenly divided when it comes to articles and poems. Why should everyone see you? I'm not convinced."

Qin Fang raised his hand and pointed at Chen Yu: "So I bribed your servant, and let him prescribe medicine day and night, so that you can no longer travel long distances..."

"Shut up!" Master Zheng slapped the table and pointed at Qin Fang through gritted teeth: "Bastard! Hit me!"

The guards of the Zheng residence came forward to teach him a lesson, but they didn't dare to be ruthless, so they could only use their fists to teach him.

This reason came out, the servants around were angry, Zheng Mei frowned in disgust, Zheng Yanmu drank tea with his eyes down, and occasionally glanced at Qin Fang.

Li Ruoshui and Zheng Yanqing looked at each other, and both saw the same idea in each other's eyes, Qin Fang was lying.

No wonder he was so fearless, and he still kept his back.

"Send him to the Cangzhou government office, take care of it, and put him in the deepest dungeon!"

Mr. Zheng was so angry that he let his anger go along, and at the same time instructed others: "Quickly find a doctor who understands poison and come to see Yan Qing!"

Qin Fang was pressed away, but Li Ruoshui could see that he relaxed a lot.

The housekeeper looked at Chen Yu and sighed: "Madam, about Chen Yu..."

"Madam, I'm really wronged. The second young master and I have been friends since childhood, how could I harm him?"

Chen Yu still wanted to play emotional cards, and Mrs. Zheng was obviously moved. After all, she was a child she grew up watching.

But on second thought, she asked, "You went to Yan Qing since you were a child, did you go there often?"

Chen Yu, who was still aggrieved at first, was stunned for a moment. She didn't expect that she would ask this question, so she could only answer indifferently: "Yes... often."

Mrs. Zheng looked at the housekeeper: "Why did I only know about this today?"

The butler was silent for a moment, speechless.

Chen Yu glanced somewhere, pursed his lips and stopped defending, he knew that he couldn't stay in Zheng Mansion any longer.

Knowing that Chen Yuyou often went to Zheng Yanqing, Mrs. Zheng's moving expression disappeared immediately.

She looked at Chen Yu with a smile, but the smile didn't reach her eyes.

"You grew up in the mansion, so you should know what you can and can't do. We won't investigate the case of poisoning, but the manor can't keep you anymore."

It doesn't matter whether he was poisoned or not, it was a serious mistake for him to play with Zheng Yanqing since he was a child.

Such a farce that started with poison was ended in a few words by Mrs. Zheng, and the two elders of the Zheng family did not even ask for other details.

because--

"Yanqing, hurry back to Dongyuan. This master came to investigate from the imperial city. He won't stay in Cangzhou for long, so it's hard to keep him waiting."

Mrs. Zheng seemed to want to take him there herself, but before she stepped forward, Zheng Yanqing immediately turned around and left.

His body has always been thin, and the corners of his robe, tattooed with green bamboo, were lifted by the wind, as if it had been broken.

Li Ruoshui looked at his back and sighed silently.

"Good luck."