Liam kept the luggage in the living room as Louis sat on the couch with all the food.

"Hey don't you dare eat everything tommo." Liam yelled.

"I can Payno!" He yelled back.

I made my way towards my room and shut the door behind me. I went to the bathroom and splashed plenty of water on my face. I heard a knock on my door and I went to open it.

"Hey dont you wanna have some food? Are you seriously alright Evie?" Liam asked with a tone of concern in his voice.

"Umm.. Ya I will just have a quick shower and catch you guys." I smiled weakly.

"Okay." He turned around and I shut the door.
...

I saw it was 9 at night Louis already fell asleep on the couch and liam was sitting on the floor watching TV.

"Hey! I was waiting for you c'mon I haven't ate anything thought I would give you a company." He pated the place beside him.

"Here." He handed me a burger and took one for himself.

"Where is prim?" I asked.

"She will be coming tomorrow she is with harry he took her to meet his parents and will stay the night there." He answered.

"Okay!"

"What's wrong Evie?" After few minutes of silence He questioned taking a last bite of his burger.

"N-nothing?" I answered but it came out more like a question.

"You know you are not good at lieing." He handed me a tissue and I wiped my mouth and hands while he did the same.

"Lia-" I was about to say him everything when Louis' phone rang and he woke up. He answered the call and checked the time.

"Hey Evelyn I need to go now it was El's call so see you later." He took his phone and car keys.

"It's okay bye Tommo!" I hugged him.

"Hey mate you gonna stay here or coming with me I'll drop you at your place if you want to come?" He asked liam.

"Uh no I am gonna stay here with evie tonight as she is all alone." He starred at me.

"Okay bye take care."

"Bye! Good night" I said and closed the door.

"Thank you liam for staying with me tonight." I smiled weakly.

"Tell me now what's wrong? I know something happened there in London you need to tell me." He ordered and gestured me to sit next to him on the couch.

I sat next to him and started crying uncontrollably. All the tears I've been holding back rolled down my cheeks. I hugged liam tightly and sobbed hard on his chest. He hugged me slowly rubbing his hands on my back to stop me from crying.

"Shh Evie, please don't cry. Tell me what happened?" He wiped away the tears from my cheeks and cupped my face.

"I don't k-know w-what is happening liam. I-I don't know why I am crying so much because o-of.. him." I stuttered hardly forming a proper sentence.

"Him?" He asked, confusion all over his face.

__________________________________
I was thinking of deleting this fanfic but there were readers who said not to delete it. I tried my best to write as I could no longer think about this story coz of zayn. It really hurts to write but I am okay if my readers are happy. Thank you
-Ava