Shivya melted to those puppy eyes in which he is getting expert at. She smiled and nodded her head. He hugged her immediately out of joy.

~~~

Maraan was laying his head on Chithra ma’s lap. Maraan came to pickup Shivya to meet his batchmates but she was busy in work regarding ‘The Idol’ and she didn’t keep a track of time. Shivya said multiple sorry’s as soon as the call ended and  rushed to change.

Maraan was bored so he laid his head and was talking to Chithra ma regarding life. “Pa kalyanam eppa panikkha poreengha?” Chithra asked. Maraan looked at her and said “ava competition mudiyattum. Let her achieve her dreams.” Chithra caressed his hair lovingly.

~~~

Maraan stopped sipping his coffee when he saw her coming down the stairs.

She was  wearing a dark green, sleeveless  frock type top that had little mirror works. Her left hand occupying the gold shawl that went along with top. Her right shoulder carried a long sling bag. Big gold jhumkas hung on he ears matching the dress.Her eyes were kholed and a small green bindi rested inbetween her eyebrows.  Her hair was left free.

She was indeed an angel.

She walked and stood in front of him. He stepped forward and held her waist with his left hand and tugged her hair behind her hair making him get a better view of her face. Shivya’s cheeks heated up due to his  intense gaze. “Avalo azgha irukka,” he kissed her forehead.

“Na ungha amma,” Chithra ma said making them jerk away immediately. Shivya blushed more and Maraan rubbed his nape due to the embarrassment. Chithra ma smiled and cracked her knuckled warding off evil eyes. “ Sari kelambungha, late already.”

~~~

Shivya sensed his nervousness and held his hands and tightened her hold. He calmed down and walked into the restaurant. “Maara,” the boys from the basket ball team shouted in surprise. They din’t expect him and gasped when they saw him.

Maraan was a great captain for the them and the boys were always looking upto him. They were always inspired by him. When he didn't turned for the dinners they missed him. They knew he was having her hard time since he lost his family but they wanted to see him. Finally they saw him and ran and hi6gged him. Shivya saw this and stepped back. She was genuinely happy for him.

Thye settled and started talking about college days. Each of them introduced their wives and talked about their life. Shivya saw the happiness in his eyes and smiled.

“That day when we closed the main water line so that we could get our revenge with the other school. Atha thaan the best day. Maara un idea thaan,”  a team mate told and everyone laughed reminiscing those days.

~~~

“Ahma ivanga yaaru,” a guy asked pointing at Shivya. “ Ippa yaavathu kettingala pa. Ennakhu neengha pesurutha onnume purilla athu nallah bore adikkuthu,” she said making them chuckle. “Appo bore thirippi adi ma,” a guy cracked a joke. Maraan and the rest of the guys and ladies glared at him while Shivya bursted out laughing.

Everyone turned their attention her and looked at her. “Yenna ma periya joke’eh illa,” a guy said. “Aiyo ennala mudiyala pa,” she was still laughing holding her chest. One guy wanted to say something but the guy who cracked the joke stopped him and said “yenda? Avala yaavathi sirika vidungha da.” Everyone broke into laughter  listening to him.

“Sari. Maara yaaru ithu?” the same guy asked again. Shivya and Maraan looked at eachother and smiled. Maraan held her hands and said “My wife.” Shivya looked at him with eyes widened. “Oho the most famous handsome hunk is finally commited,” the boys teased them. Shivya was still looking at him with shock evident in her face. “Eppadi ma ivan’ah correct panna?” a guy asked that broke her trance. She was emotional after hearing him. With happiness she said “naangha ellam yaaru,” and raised her eyebrows. Everybody laughed at her and congratulated the couple. They continued talking and had dinner.

~~~

Shivya was looking at Maraan the way back home. She didn’t move her eyes away from him. Maraan knew the reason why she kept staring at him. He stopped the car. He got down and opened the door. Her eyes followed his every move and then she moved her body sideways to see a beach. Maraan showed his hand and she held moving with him.

They were walking holding their shoes in their hand. The cold breeze hitting them, making them feel fresh bringing peace. The moon shining as well,always making the environmnent comfortable.

~~~

“Wife’ah?” Shivya broke the silence. "Avangha avangha wife oda vantha naalaya?Silla perunga girlfriend oda vaanthangha thaanea."

Maraan stopped walking making her stop. He dropped his shoes and pulled her which made her to dash into his chest. Shivya looked at him and smiled. She saw his eyes that were not the usual gloomy ones. They carried a different emotion. It showed only love-for her.

He caressed her cheeks lovingly and smiled. “I am grateful for god for bringing you into my life. Aahna ennakha ithu ellam nambikkai illa, thaali, the  traditions. Eppo naa, nee love sonnomo appove ne yen wife. Nothing will change that.”

Shivya’s eyes brimmed with tears. “I love you,” she told hugging him tightly. She lifted her head back and intervined her hand with his, still in the hug. She looked at him and he kissed her forehead causing her to close her eyes.

She fiddled with his shirt button near the collar. “Maraan’ey,” she called and he lifted his chin which was resting on  her head as they were hugging.

She caressed his stubble “naan unnakha eppadi patta wife?,” she used her fore finger and tapped on his chest everytime a word came out of her mouth and looked at his eyes. Maraan smiled and said “Athu naan apparam sollurean,” she pouted and asked again. He chuckled when she demanded that she won’t move until she gets an answer. He wordlessly picked her up in bridal style and went towards their car  to go back home.

Heyyyoo guyss!!
Hope u all like his chapter
Do comment on this chapter

Thank you for all the votes and comments 💗

Pls ignore any typos and mistakes

It's a fictional story

Stay Safe✨✨✨

#cookuwithcomali3🥳💗
Finally  the most awaited reality show 🙌🏻