~~~

Unakaga vaazha nenaikkiren
Usuroada vaasam pudikkiren
Usuroada vaasam pusikkiren

As soon as Shivya finished singing the judges pressed the buzzer which indicated that she went straight to finals. Shivya’s eyes brimmed with tears as she couldn’t belive this. She jumped and then kept her hand on her chest and bowed down, thanking the people who voted and supported her through out her journey.

“Thank you so much. Ennakha support panna elarukkume naan thirupi enna pannuveana theriyala. Ellam unga love aala thaan.” Shivya was speechless. She is being recognized for her talent and people are enjoying it. She wanted to express all her love to those constant supports out there but she wasn’t able to say it in words. She was very thankful.

~~~

Shivya was checking the files in his cabin regarding financial department. She felt a pair of hands hugging a waist . She turned her head and saw Maraan’s chin rested on her right shoulder with his eyes closed. Shivya smiled at him and knocked her forehead with his.

Over the weeks Maraan’s hand healed. He could continue driving but was told to be careful. “Enna pa tired ah?” Maraan hummed. “ Sari then go sleep for a while. “Konja neram ippadiye irupoame,” Maraan whispered. Shivya smiled and continued checking the file. After a while, still being in that position he asked “Ma ennaya nenichi thanae paatu paduna?”

Shivya stopped flipping the page. While singing during her round today her mind was occupied with only Maraan. It’s always him as she sings melodies or romantic melodies. Somehow all the songs she sang so far has always related to him or them.  When she heard him saying ‘ava yen uyire’ Shivya’s heart brimmed with happiness. Her eyes teared for getting loved this much. It created a huge impact in  her and is still creating butterflies for more than two weeks.

Shivya blushed when Maraan asked her that. “hmm?” Maraan asked her again bringing her out from her thoughts. “Neeyum en uyire ,” Shivya told.

Maraan’s lips curved . He tightened his hug and kissed her cheeks. Shivya’s eyes widen and blood rose to her cheeks. She turned and looked at him.

Looking at Maraan she understood how much this meant to him. She tip toed and kissed his forehead. “Sari you have to go out.” Looking at his confused face she said “Rishi anna sonnara, some reunion type.” Maraan raised his eyebrows realizing about Rishi’s favour.

~~~

After everything happened Maraan isolated himself from everything. There was a once a year thing where few people from their batch during college gather and talk. Maraan never really went and after his family’s demise he avoided everything. Rishi usually goes and talks on behalf of Maraan when his friends ask about him. This year Rishi had to visit Delhi regarding an important deal so asked Maraan to visit. At first he denied but somehow convinced him.

~~~

Maraan pouted thinking about visiting them. He wasn’t that close but still was hesitant to meet them. Few of them are his basketball team mates. Shivya frowned looking at his pout. “Yen pa enna aatchi?” she asked rubbing his arm. Maraan explained to her. Shivya listened and understood but she wanted him to come out of this. It maybe difficult but he is loosing out on many thngs in life. “Enna pa ne. Poitu va. It’ll be fun to meet them. I am  sure they will be excited to see you.” Shivya tried her best and he was convinced. “Okay but one condition,” Shivya raised her right eyebrow  asking him what. “Neyum va enkooda.” Shivya would love to go with him but she wanted him to socialize and meet them by himself.  Maraan understood   Shivya. “Ma ne nenaikhira maari illa. I want to meet them. Avangha avangha wife ellam varuvaangha. Athunaalah thaan.”