When the two were stunned and regretted, a man in white turned his head and asked with a genial smile.

"Is Young Master Zheng good-looking?"

The two saw his closed eyes and the blind cane in his hand, looked at each other clearly, and nodded.

"Young Master Zheng is also the best in appearance among our Cangzhou men."

Lu Zhiyao raised his brows slightly and raised his lips a little flatter: "How does it compare to me?"

There are also many men who love to compare their graceful appearance. The two of them were not surprised, but looked at him carefully.

"In terms of appearance alone, Young Master is indeed much better than Young Master Zheng."

Lu Zhizhi's brows spread out, and the corners of his lips curled slightly.

"But it's hard to say who is more beautiful. If you have to use a metaphor, you are like a flower, soft and beautiful, but Mr. Zheng is like a bamboo, straight and upright. It's hard to compare the difference."

"Yeah, if I were a woman, I would think that someone like Mr. Zheng would be more beautiful... Don't be angry, Mr., of course you are also good-looking."

"nothing."

Lu Zhizhi's smile didn't change. When the people from Zheng Mansion announced to enter the door, he followed the crowd into Zheng Mansion with a blind stick.

Except for the accidental knock on the sedan door, the rest of the wedding process went smoothly. It didn't take long for the ceremony to be over, and it was time to uncover the hair and wedding candy.

The red hijab in front of him was lifted, and Li Ruoshui, who had been bored for a morning, finally saw the light of day.

The relatives of the Zheng family watched the two newcomers in the lobby and couldn't help but laugh.

"It's really a talented woman!"

Li Ruoshui evoked a business smirk, and when he turned his head, he finally saw what this unfortunate second son of Zheng looked like.

His face is delicate and harmless, his body is thin and his skin is pale, and he can see that he is not in good health at a glance.

This Young Master Zheng received Li Ruoshui's gaze, and he just nodded in greeting and smiled lightly, making people feel very quiet.

Afterwards, they were brought to the middle of the lobby by the maid to sit, each with a tray of paper-wrapped halva in his hand, piled up like a hill, waiting for them to finish one by one.

Li Ruoshui sat there, and when someone came, he gave a candy with a smile, and casually said some blessings.

She doesn't feel like she's married, but more like a shopping guide in a supermarket who sells halva. When someone comes to try it, she sells it with a smile.

A little girl ran up in front of her with the hem of her skirt and held up her hands.

Li Ruoshui grabbed a few more for her, and said those four words under her expectant gaze.

"study well."

When the little girl heard this, she pursed her lips and ran away.

Not only Li Ruoshui laughed, but Zheng Yanqing, who was originally absent-minded next to her, also laughed.

When the two laughed without saying a word, a touch of white slowly walked in front of them.

Li Ruoshui frowned and looked at Lu Zhiyao with a bit of expectation.

Say something sour, say something sour...

"The newlyweds want a wedding candy, can I eat one too?"

Lu Zhiyao's eyebrows and eyes were curved, and he stretched out his palm to her. The white jade Buddha beads on his wrists reflected the surrounding red candles, dyed with some warm red.

Gan.
Is it really useless for her to suffer so much before? Not even a little excited?

Li Ruoshui was immersed in that slight disappointment, took a deep breath, and forgot to give the candy for a while.

Zheng Yanqing immediately grabbed a handful of halva when he saw this, but was avoided when he wanted to put it in his hand.

He raised his eyes and looked at the man in white, feeling a little terrified inexplicably.

Lu Zhiyao didn't seem to notice Zheng Yanqing's movements, and continued to speak.

"Not even one?"

Li Ruoshui only regained his senses at this time. Holding the plate, he poured most of it for him, and then began to ponder.

"Wish you......"

He doesn't seem to be very interested in academics, careers and love.

"I wish you will walk without a blind stick in the future, someone will bring you vegetables when you eat, and someone will warm you up when you sleep."

This is what she has observed for so long, and she is also reminding him of one thing—

She has done all of these, so hurry up and have a crush on her, hurry up and fall in love with her, and let her go home early!

"Thank you."

Lu Zhiyao pursed his lips and smiled, and walked out of the lobby with the small pile of halva.

......
He still didn't understand his suggestion today.

Li Ruoshui sighed and continued to be a ruthless sugar-making machine in the lobby.

Lu Zhiyao returned to his seat with the small pile of crisp candies, completely unaware that Jiang Nian was looking at the candy in his arms with sympathy.

With a smile on Lu Zhi's lips, he put the halva on the table, peeled one off, and ate it.

Feeling Jiang Nian's gaze, he picked one at random: "Brother Jiang, want to eat?"

Jiang Niantou shook like a rattle, and then asked hesitantly.

"What do you think about Li Ruoshui's marriage?"

Lu Zhizao was playing with candy wrappers in his hands, and still had that smile on his face that made people unable to see his true thoughts.

"Ideas? It's just marriage."

Jiang Nian leaned over and looked like he was eager to learn: "What's the meaning of this?"

"Getting married is just two people going through the motions and whitewashing the illusion of each other's past."

"..." Jiang Nian was silent for a while: "Who told you?"

"No one told me, I found it myself."

Jiang Nian shook his head: "Those who don't love each other do this."

Lu Zhiyao laughed in a low voice: "Maybe."

Just like his mother, just like his master, getting married is nothing but pain, but tormenting each other, what's the point.

However, if he and Zheng Yanqing tortured each other and fought each other, according to his physique, Li Ruoshui would most likely beat him to the ground, but he didn't need to worry about it.

Jiang Nian got up and looked at it, and said in a low voice, "Brother Lu, I'll go to Feiyue first. We're going to visit Zheng Mansion today, so you can eat first."

Lu Zhiyao nodded casually, not caring what they were going to do, just leaned back in the chair and ate the halva one by one.

"Blessings spread to thousands of families, a hundred years of harmony, the bride enters the bridal chamber!"

The high tone came from the lobby, and the sound of gongs and drums sounded again, and Li Ruoshui was taken to the new house.

He peeled off the candy wrapper, feeling somewhat dry for no apparent reason.