Lu Feiyue pursed her lips and smiled, and her brows loosened a lot: "You are still in the observation period, you can't commit the crime again. If you steal again, I will send you back to prison."

Jiang Nian sat on the bench, dressed in elegant white clothes, but seemed a little unruly.

"It's not like you don't know, I just put it back for fun. The real big case is someone else throwing the blame on me."

Lu Feiyue also sat down and answered while opening the secret letter handed to her by the Investigation Division.

"Do I know it's useful? Others don't believe you, and this time you came out to catch them so that you can justify your name."

Jiang Nian nodded with a helpless expression: "If you ask me to do a white job, just say it directly, and you have to use such a reason."

Lu Feiyue looked at the contents of the secret letter and sighed.

"This secret letter is really..."

When Jiang Nian was about to come over to see it, she immediately took it back, looking a bit unnatural.

"The secret letter from the public, please don't read it for idlers."

Jiang Nian sneered and turned to look at the two Li Ruoshui standing on the other side, squinting slightly.

"What's the origin of that Mr. Lu? All the people involved in this kidnapping case have hatred against him."

Lu Feiyue put the letter in his arms, and as he looked at it, he saw Li Ruoshui in a daze, while Lu Zhizhi was smiling, and the two of them didn't seem to be on the same line at all.

"The enemy of the enemy is a friend." She picked up the gilded sword and got up, walking towards the two of them: "Next, go to Cangzhou, and it will be a long way to say goodbye."

The two of them went there together, and before they took a few steps, a man in black suddenly appeared behind the house, holding a metal cylinder and blowing it around his mouth.

"Be careful of the hidden weapon behind you!" Lu Feiyue lingered for a second, and immediately exited the reminder.

Jiang Nian flew away. He was very good at dexterity. In an instant, he caught the silver needle as thin as a cow's hair with his fingers. After seeing the poisonous light on the needle, he immediately threw the needle out.

The girls under the tree suppressed the screams in their mouths, huddled together and looked around. The officers and soldiers of the police department drew their knives to the roof.

Suddenly, another man in black appeared next to the man in black. The two shot poison needles together, but Jiang Nian only had time to stop one.

The cold light swept past, and the other flew towards the road. It was too late to catch it, but it was blocked in the middle.

Black blood immediately oozes out from the yellow sleeves, which is too toxic. Before Li Ruoshui said the hero's line to save the beauty, he fell into Lu Zhiyao's arms.

In the original novel, the poisonous needle that stabbed the road far away was now caught by her.

[Please don't worry the host, the toxin will not kill you in a short time]

What causes death? How short is the short time? After Lu Zhiyao was poisoned, it would be fine after a long delay. She wouldn't burp in two or three days, would she? !

Wait, this hero saving beauty won't kill yourself, right?

She screamed at the system in her heart, but she didn't get any response.

Seeing that at least one person was hit with a hidden weapon, the two people on the roof looked at each other, nodded in agreement, and immediately returned to the house, swept away into the snow-white pear blossom forest, and several officers and soldiers of the patrol department chased forward.

Seeing this, the woman in white was so angry that her veins burst out, and roared at the two who left.

"What an idiot! Beat that guy in white!! Crap!"

Li Ruoshui: It turns out that everyone has two faces.

The woman in white looked at Li Ruoshui angrily, even if the poisoned person was a stranger, it was fine, as long as it could make that beast suffer!

"Hmph, stinky boy, this poison won't kill you immediately, but it will make your relationship very painful."

Sitting up in shock while dying, Li Ruoshui immediately turned to look at her, his almond eyes rounded.

"What's the pain? Make it clearer!"

This is not written in the book!

The woman in white looked at Li Ruoshui's reaction with satisfaction, and spit out the next words word by word.

"Every month, her whole body will be cold and trembling, like falling into an ice cellar, her body will be frosted, and when she is close to the fire source, her whole body will be itchy like a knife. Unless the fire grass is found, the poison will not be cured."

Listening to this too magical poison, Li Ruoshui couldn't help but complain while being scared.

"Don't you think it sounds strange to you..."

"As long as it can make this beast suffer, it makes no difference whether it is you or him who is poisoned."

Li Ruoshui's eyes gradually lost lustre, and he leaned against Lu Chiao's arms with his sleeves rolled up, like an old lady who has experienced vicissitudes of life and sees through the world.

She is so innocent and pitiful, she not only has to attack the lunatic, but also bear so much pain for him.

In the original novel, Lu Zhiyao was poisoned, but the symptoms were not so severe. She thought she would be fine, but she ignored a truth.

The physique of people cannot be generalized.

Fortunately, she knew that Huo Yicao was in Cangzhou, so she wouldn't kill herself, and Lu Zhiyao would always be a little touched because of this...

"Pain? Because of her?"

Lu Zhiyao tilted his head slightly, the smile on his lips remained the same, there was no uneasiness, guilt or pain at all, instead he was happy as if he had heard a joke.

"You seem to have misunderstood her. I have only known her for a while."

Li Ruoshui looked at him in amazement, and seemed to hear the broken voice of his young girl's heart.

Not to mention a lover, but a stranger who was injured trying to save someone, whoever was rescued should be a little moved, right?

Could it be that crazy critics are really not human? When will she be able to go home?

Really angry, Li Ruoshui took a deep breath, gave him a headbutt, stood up and walked to Lu Feiyue's side.

The woman in white stared at Lu Zhizhi who was rubbing her chin and laughed, her eyes were splitting.

"Sure enough, beasts are also beasts. Just like your master, you are ruthless and inhumane. You will definitely expose corpses in the wilderness like her, and no one will collect them!"

Li Ruoshui paused for a moment, then immediately turned to ask Lu Feiyue: "How many days until the middle of the month?"

"...Three days."

We're doomed.