1.2- Breakdown of the cycle

Start from the beginning

Reinhard: If you've lost your weapon, I strongly suggest you surrender.

He then threw the Kukri knife into a wall and Elsa started running towards him again.

(Y/N): SHE'S GOT ANOTHER ONE!!!

Elsa, while running took out another Kukri knife and slashed at Reinhard's bowels, but Reinhard managed to take a step back in the nick of time.

Elsa: I don't have a mere two fangs. Would you mind if we start again?

Reinhard: If I divest you of all your weapons, will you be satisfied?

Elsa: If I lose my fangs, I'll use my claws.

Elsa then jumped onto the platforms that were elevated all around the room, she continued to increase her speed to the point that Subaru couldn't even see her.

(Y/N) and Reinhard seemed to have no problem keeping up with their eyes and Elsa raced all around the room, leaving only a blur as she sped past.

Elsa: If I lose my claws, I'll use my bones. And if I lose my bones, I'll use my life.

She briefly stopped running around the room and then shot towards Reinhard, he parried her slash with seemingly no effort and Elsa ran around the room again looking for another angle.

Elsa: That is how a Bowel Hunter fights.

She shot towards Reinhard and struck again, but he had blocked. She continued attacking at different angles and Reinhard continued to block.

The process continued a minute more.

Subaru: Surely Reinhard won't fail to land the decisive blow, will he?

Not Satella: Because I'm using my spiritual arts, he cannot fight at full strength.

Subaru: What do those have to do with each other?

Not Satella: If Reinhard were truly intent on fighting, all the mana in the atmosphere would turn away from me.

(Y/N): I guess that makes sense, we definitely underestimated him before, and with how much power I'm guessing he's packing, that would put the whole heal thing in jeopardy.

Not Satella: I'm almost done healing him. When I give the signal, let him know.

Subaru and (Y/N) watched as the cut that was on Rom's neck slowly closed, and then the glow from Not Satella's hands died out.

Not Satella: Now he's alright, go ahead.

Subaru: REINHARD!! I DON'T REALLY GET IT, BUT DO YOUR THING!!

Reinhard nodded and the pressure in the room began to increase, Elsa took notice of this and ceased running around the room.

Elsa: What are you going to show me?

Reinhard: The swordplay of the Astrea family.

Reinhard's facial expression displayed how serious he was getting and he held onto his glowing blade with both hands.

Elsa: The Bowel Hunter, Elsa Granhiert.

Elsa said as she got into a stance.

Reinhard: Reinhard van Astrea, of the line of master swordsmen.

Reinhard also got into a stance, he held his sword near the side of his head as the blue glow of the blade surged.

Mana started to convert on the blade and it got brighter and brighter. Reinhard raised his sword and a blinding white light filled the room, he then swung the sword down, creating a blast that destroyed the entire loot house.