In this extreme darkness, Lu Zhi Yao was walking as if he was on the flat ground, behaving no differently from usual. He listened calmly for a while, then turned to go somewhere, but Li Ruo Shui grabbed the corner of his robe.

"Where are you going?"

"Go out. When you are underground, just follow the water current and wind to get out. I did this before."

Li Ruo Shui pulled him over along the corner of his robe, her tone was rather nagging, just like an old mother who was advising her child thousands of times.

"We still have to wait for the two of them. It's too dark here, I really can't see anything, it's better if there are more people, we can still help each other if something happens."

Lu Zhi Yao followed according to her strength and stood beside her, and then after a moment of silence he said, "Yes."

People are selfish in the face of life and death, he wanted to see how Li Ruo Shui would react when she was left behind by the other two. Would she then beg him to save her, just like before?

This hole was very dark, even fingers could not be seen, and the ground under the feet was also muddy and uneven, covered with a lot of stagnant water. The sound of the river flow was quite loud, and it was quite frightening in this empty space.

Li Ruo Shui was like a blind person here, but Lu Zhi Yao could move freely and consciously took her aside to the wall and waited.

As if he did not like this kind of silence, Lu Zhi Yao opened his mouth.

"Was it fun to jump off just now?"

His tone was rarely hostile, it seemed like his madness had been put away and returned to the original warmth, with a unique tenderness of Jiang Nan people.

However, Li Ruo Shui had gradually become resistant to this gentleness.

"Not fun."

Li Ruo Shui did not want to comment on his sudden madness just now. Anyway, she now knew why he was issued a 'good guy card'. Because how could someone like Lu Fei Yue fall in love with a hidden psycho.

"I already answered you just now, why did you still jump off?"

Lu Zhi Yao heard her words but he just smiled and replied softly.

"I don't seem to have said that we would stop playing if you answered."

Li Ruo Shui suddenly choked, he really did not say that.

Lu Zhi Yao smiled and reminisced about what he had just done, and said, "I wanted to see your reaction, but I accidentally discovered another interesting thing—"

"......" She really did not want to hear it.

Jiang Nian's shout came from above the hole, they should have come down, but Lu Zhi Yao continued to talk about the interesting things in his mind as if he had not heard it.

"So there are people whose heartbeats can beat this fast."

His fingers tapped on the sword, the sound increased gradually, and then he chuckled.

"It actually makes my heart beat faster too, it feels amazing."

Her physical reaction was due to fear, but his was completely due to excitement. I have to say, his excitement was fantastic.

Li Ruo Shui silently took a step away.

"Your body heated up at that time, and it became hot instantly, like fire."

Lu Zhi Yao stopped laughing, but the upward trailing voice still revealed his state, like a child who found a new toy that his heart desired, his words filled with indescribable novelty and laughter.