🐶Sanemi x Puppy!reader🐶

Shoutout to @HorrortaleKayden for the idea! I'm gonna have so much fun writing this UwU

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Shoutout to @HorrortaleKayden for the idea! I'm gonna have so much fun writing this UwU

~~~~~~~~~~

You looked around, afraid. The thunder grew louder as you hid under a tree. You suddenly see a human walking around. He had a lot of scars and white, spiky hair. Even though he looked intimidating, you decided to approach him. You barked at him as you ran to his side. He looked at you surprised.

"What the hell is a dog doing out here?" He said with a little annoyance in his voice. You whined at his slightly harsh tone. He looked at you and picked you up. "I guess I can take you home." He said calmer.

You licked his face in joy. He laughed and started walking home. You were happy someone was taking you home. You ran away from home after your owner constantly abused you for no reason what so ever. Every mistake you made would equal to no food for a whole day, and if you didn't follow the rules, you would be beaten until your owner was done. So running away was the best option.

Once you and the human got home, you ran around his house, exploring every little nook and cranny. The human put down some food for you, and as you ate, he talked to you.

"What should I call you?" He said. You looked at him with an expressionless face. He then looked at you. "I'll call you Y/n!" He exclaimed. You barked at him again and ran around him in circles. He just laughs and picks you up. You lick his face once more and squirm around. "Name's Sanemi by the way." He says.

 In conclusion, a few months went by living with Sanemi, and you two became inseparable. You went with him everywhere. On missions, to town, to meet friends. You even met his brother, Genya! You were friends with all three of them, and you loved them very much, and would do anything to stay with them forever.

Little did you know... this was all a dream. That would soon come true.

__________

Hey again! This was a fun story to write, and I didn't intend to add a twist, but I thought it was cool. Thank you for the request!