🎄Demon Slayer Christmas Special!!!🎄

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Btw, this is the modern world AU!

You wake up realizing nobody is awake. No one's awake yet?! You thought. It was Christmas, and you thought at least one person would be awake, ready to see what was in their presents under the tree. You guys all decided it would be fun to do Secret Santa, since it'd be fun not knowing who gave you a present. You all started Secret Santa about one and a half weeks ago, and you got Nezuko. You were quite pleased since you knew Nezuko would be happy with anything, not to mention her brother, Tanjiro, would be very happy.

You got Nezuko a scarf the same color and pattern of her kimono. You had to pay extra for a custom scarf. ¥6,864 to be exact. But it was worth the money.

You decided to wait until everyone was awake, so you decided to lay on the couch, and scroll through your phone.

After everyone was awake, we all started Secret Santa. You were last to go. Mitsuri, however, got you for Secret Santa, and she went and got you a medium sized pink heart shaped pillow. And you wouldn't believe how soft it was...

"Y/n's last for Secret Santa!" Chimed Shinobu. "Who did you get?"

"I got Nezuko!" You exclaimed. Then you handed her a bag with the gift inside, and ¥2,288 as if the expensive scarf weren't enough. She opened it, and her eyes widened, and a big smile crept on her face. She pulled out the beautiful scarf and hugged it close to her, and then pulled out the yen.

"How did you afford this?!" She asked you.

You smiled, "I just went to work a lot, and saved my money."

"How did you get it to match my kimono?"

"I asked to get a custom scarf the same pattern and color as your kimono."

She went up to you and hugged you. You hugged her back. "Thank you." She said sweetly.

"it's no problem. Besides, it's Christmas." You chuckled.

And ever since you got her the scarf, she's warn it every time she thought it was cold. Tanjiro thanked you for being so nice to his sister, and you three became closer than ever.

Thank you for reading! Sorry it was kinda short, didn't have any inspiration for this one. And I know I said I'd write a headcanon, but I actually wrote the 2nd part to the Mha and Demon slayer mix up. Soooo yee. Be safe and Merry Christmas!