Stuff about Y/n!

What you look like:

.Reddish-black uniform

.Red haori that fades into a black

.Red rose in your hair

.Black and red rose earrings dangle from your ears

.Black belt with red rose on it

.baggy pants

.Red baggy leg-warmers

.Black boots with a small heel, just above ankle length

.Taller than Shinobu (lol), but shorter than most swordsmen

Breathing style: Nature breathing

Number of forms: 8

Form 1-Barrier: Creates a wall made from vines and sticks; The weakest form.

Form 2-Bright distraction: Creates an illusion of bright flowers to distract the opponent, while a single vine stabs them from behind.

Form 3-Poison rose: Made from a dance, creates a black rose with 3 thorns, any living thing that touches the thorns die instantly, or severely harms them; The 1st strongest form.

Form 4-Camouflage: Turns you invisible for 1 minute.

Form 5-Sharp swift vines: A collection of vines stab the opponent on different parts of the body.

Form 6-Tall grass: Grass surrounds the opponent, blocking its sight, smell, and hearing.

Form 7-Strong as a tree: Makes your sword more durable and heavier for your attack.

Form 8-Wolf's call: Sharpens your sword, making your attack 3 times stronger, and hits your opponent 16 times; The 2nd strongest form.

Your weapon: Sword

Its appearance:

.Black blade, like Tanjiro's

.Grip is black and red, with a single green vine looping around it

.Fake red rose lies at the end of the grip

.Has a red and black striped sword holder

"And now, it's time for a Taisho Era Secret!"

1. The earrings you have were a gift given to you by Sanemi.

2. Before you made your own breathing style, you were practicing water breathing with Mr. Urokodaki, but got bored and abandoned your training.

3. Red and black were your family's signature colors. Along with roses, their signature flower. They owned a flower shop, and always had red and black roses. That's why you wear so much black and red, along with roses completing your look.

4. You love to draw, drawing beautiful landscapes and nature helped you practice total concentration constant.

5. You are actually good friends with Tomioka, Makomo, and Sabito, since you all trained together before you abandoned it. They were much older than you, leading to Tomioka being the Water Pillar, and Sabito and Makomo's death.

6. You will not eat anything spicy, it burns your throat.

7. You were found by Tengen at 16 years old after abandoning your training at 15 years old. Your family was murdered when you were 13 years old. You are now 18 years old.

__________

Hi again! I'm debating whether I should write a oneshot with Inosuke, or Tomioka. What do you think?

Also, can anyone draw Y/n? I think she'd look pretty bad-ass. You can decide her eye color, hair color, ect.

I'll write next week! Bye bye!