❤️‍🔥Rengoku❤️‍🔥

Just a reminder, I rewrote the whole thing! Same plot, different writing and conversations!

__________

You were a demon slayer who was being raised by the hashira. You were found by Tengen after getting attacked by a demon, and after that, you were trained to become a demon slayer. You made your own breathing style, nature breathing. You were friends with all the hashira, and you'd usually talk to Mitsuri and Tengen. But you'd spend most of your time with Kyojuro. You liked him. He always seemed to put a smile on your face.

"Y/n! I have a mission, would you like to go with me?" Kyojuro asked.

"Sure!" You smiled at him.

~~~~Time skip~~~~

You and Kyojuro were face to face with the demon. It had short, messy black hair with a streak of white in it. Its teeth were a dull white, and its eyes were a dark indigo.

 Its teeth were a dull white, and its eyes were a dark indigo

Here's what the demon looks like. just... not a demon slayer and sharp teeth. Credits go to the artist, I don't own this!:))

The demon bared its teeth at us and growled, charging at us with a high amount of speed. Not enough to injure you however.

"You're gonna have to be faster than that to kill me!" You yelled to the demon as you dodged its hit. You safely landed on the ground and watched Kyojuro as he ran towards the demon, and with a fast and swift swipe of his sword, he sliced the demon's head clean off.

"You did it!" You said happily to Kyojuro. You ran to him and almost knocked him off his feet as you gave him a hug. He just chuckled and ruffled your hair.

"You did a good job too, Chipmunk." He said. Chipmunk was a nickname he came up with a few months ago. He caught you stuffing your face with food before a mission. Your cheeks puffed out like a chipmunk's, and so, the nickname stuck.

"Race you back?" You asked. And soon enough you were running back home with Kyojuro. You were a little faster than him; your speed was incredibly fast and you could easily beat Kanao in a game of tag. You stopped by the city and came up with an idea.

"Do you wanna get some food here?" You asked him. He nodded and you two went to a nice restaurant. You both ordered your food and talked and laughed until your food came.

"This is good." You said with a mouth-full of food. Kyojuro laughed, while you just blushed.

When you got back, you did your practices for a bit. After you were done, you went to talk to Shinobu.

"Shinobu, could I tell you something? But, promise not to tell anyone about this."

"Sure. What is it?" She answered.

You covered your face, making sure she didn't see your red face, "I think I like Kyojuro."

She looked at you with a surprised face, and then she smiled, "When might you tell him?"

"I don't know, it might be a while," You told her.

"Well, if you do, be honest, and don't make it so obvious in front of him."

"I'll try." You smiled at her.

~~~~Time skip (again)~~~~

A couple months went by, and you were tired of waiting.

"Kyojuro, do you want to walk through the garden with me?" You asked him.

"Sure!" He exclaimed. You offered him your arm and he took it. Now, walking arm in arm, you walked to the garden.

As you walked through the garden, you found a place to rest near some plumerias.

"Can I tell you something?" You asked. Your heart was hammering out of your chest.

"Sure!"

Your face was 50 shades of red as you mumbled your statement, but loud enough for Kyojuro to hear.

"I... like you."

He had a calm but big smile plastered on his face. His face was as red as yours. You covered your face with your hands.

Silently, he grabbed you and placed you in his lap and placed his chin on your head as he wrapped his arms around your waist. "Don't worry, I wanted to tell you too. You're the source of my joy, and you make my world a much brighter place, and I would like to share my whole life with you. I love you, Y/n."

You were shocked to hear his answer. You looked up at him and gave him a giant hug. He smiled down at you and kissed your forehead. A few minutes later you fell asleep, but you were still a little awake, and could make out what was going on. After you fell asleep, Kyojuro picked you up bridal style and walked back to the estate to let you rest. He tucked you into your bed and told you goodnight and kissed your forehead once more and left you to rest. Shinobu walked in after a few minutes and sat next to you. You mumbled a few words to her.

"I did it... Shinobu... I did it..."

"I know, Y/n," She said with a smile on her face.

"You did it."