"The temper is too stubborn, grind it before sending her out."

"How, how to grind?" Li Ruo Shui screamed to the system in her heart, but there was no reply.

No way! No sound again!

Mama Yang took out a cloth bag, and inside it there were a row of cold glowing silver needles.

"This thing doesn't leave any wound, it can be pierced into the fingertips, and even the most stubborn cow will not dare to be stubborn."

Li Ruo Shui looked at the row of silver needles, her eyebrows twitched, and she almost screamed out.

Cow only has hooves, no fingertips!

"Wait, if I apologize, do you think I still have a chance?"

A truly wise person is one who can bend and stretch, who can advance and retreat.

Mama Yang sneered, then pulled out one of the needles and looked at her: "What do you think?"

Seeing Mama Yang's face coming forward, Li Ruo Shui helplessly pressed against the wall, unable to retreat.

"There's no need to come so close even if there's no chance......"

Mama Yang took her hand and said slowly.

"Little girl, you are beautiful and look smart, why were you so impulsive yesterday?"

The silver needle reached her fingertip, and Mama Yang sighed.

"You should be more obedient when you serve others in the future. This set of needles will be given to the patron, and if you are naughty again, you will be like today."

"Wait! Someone broke in!"

Li Ruo Shui quickly jerked her hand back, but she couldn't pull it out. She could only stare at the entrance of the dungeon with her eyes.

The men in black picked their ears ignorantly, Mama Yang sighed and took out another silver needle, the warm light reflected from the silver needle reflected in her empty eyes.

"Playing tricks? Another one."

Li Ruo Shui's eyes widened, she tried to withdraw her hand, but her hand strength could not match with Mama Yang's.

"No! I'm just kidding!"

She only wanted to survive, couldn't she be given the chance!

At that moment, the wooden door at the top of the dungeon opened with a creak and the dark interior was lit up again.

A figure was pulled in, followed by a wooden blind cane into the wooden door, tapping the stairs.

Mama Yang and the others stood up immediately, frowning and looking at the door.

The person who walked in through the entrance was dressed in white, with short jet black hair and a long sword hanging on his waist, his face hidden in the shadows, as he walked slowly down the stairs nearing the cell door, followed by the hunting sound of the fire torches.

His eyes were slightly closed and with a soft smile curved up, he was like the unmelted spring snow, luminous and clear, but without a trace of coldness.

"Someone deliberately sent me an exclusive bounty. I was really curious so I came to have a look."

"So, who is Li Ruo Shui?"

[The task target Lu Zhi Yao has arrived, host is required to grasp the opportunity, the strategy begins.]

[Warm reminder, the name was written on the exclusive bounty, host please make your own discretion.]