Wano Arc Opening!

We see images of you, Jack, and Luffy standing amongst all of the Straw Hat Gang, including several allies, and soon enough, it leads us to a TITLE CARD!! 

Onigashima is seen in the distance. 

And well, you guys are running through the halls, blowing away several Big Mom Pirates and Beast Pirates members, only to be met with so much opposition, the Gifters, Waiters, Numbers, Tobiroppo, All-Stars, Sweet Commanders, all appear. 

Orochi's face is seen in the flames, with the Oniwabanshu and Mimawarigumi backing him up! 

Kamui appears with a sinister smile on his main ship, with all of his commanding officers behind him, and Abuto to his right. 

We see a group of Mages appear as well, they have a mysterious emblem along with them and Dragon-Like minions!

Then we see a crying Momonosuke, seeing the shadows of Oden and his mother Toki, he's defended by the Scabbards, Kin'emon, Denjiro, Kikunojo, Raizo, Doji, Kawamatsu, Cat Viper, and Duke Dogstorm! 

We also see a girl, who removes her mask, and looks similar to Kaido, she is offered a hand, which is yours, and she smiles!

Several Minks gather along with the forces of Oden. This is followed by the Yorozuya, who appear with their own allies, including the Shinsengumi, and even Tae leading several female soldiers, as well as Tsukyo too! 

We see Elfman transform as he battles Page One, the two coming to blows! 

Mira and Lisanna struggle against Ulti until we see Nami and Lucy appear to challenge her! 

Erza, Zoro, and the Shinsengumi battle King and the Mimawarigumi, at the same time that King transforms into his Brachiosaurus form, only to clash with Sanji! 

Sasaki charges in his Tricerotops form, only to be held back by Franky, who screams Super! 

Black Maria appears with several webs, only to be stopped by Robin. 

Who's Who clashes with Jinbe as they battle throwing Six Powers and Fishman Karate Techniques at each other!

Apoo is seen rapping, though he's punched by Jack, who arrives with Kid, Law, and Killer, only for him to be backed up by Drake and Hawkins as well. 

Jack charges in his Mammoth form, and ends up contending with Gintoki, Shinpachi, and Kagura! They clash for several hours, only for him to be taken out by both Abuto and Kamui. 

Kagura enters her enraged form and begins fighting her brother! 

Big Mom appears above everyone, wielding Napoleon, Prometheus, and Hera, with Zeus now being with Nami!! 

Kaido transforms into his dragon form and roars, only to be met with you, Natsu, Jack, Luffy, a dragon Momonosuke, Wendy, Gajeel, Laxus, and the girl, who transforms into a sort of dog creature! 

You all charge at Kaido, who prepares to use Bolo Breath!