Chapter 8, Follow

Start from the beginning

"Okay, okay..I'm..I'm sorry." I was terrified, feeling as if I could faint.
They let me go after. We went back to walking.
"Okay!" Vix smiled, and chuckled it off.

As we reached Vix's house. They grabbed the key under the mat and unlocked the door. We both walked inside. I sat on the couch to rest my arm, Vix didn't say anything and just walked away. I cried for a bit as I felt the pain come back.

Faint footsteps, Vix stands over me as I lay down on the couch. Their eyes look into mine, a void, a uneasy feeling from them.

I felt terrified again. 

Vix chuckles, "I'll suffocate you as you sleep and don't realize it...I'll smash your skull with a hammer....maybe some time..I'll drag your face against the concrete..and...and..haah..haa.....I'LL KILL YOU.." Vix raised their voice at me, I start trembling and felt like sobbing.

Vix walks over, and stands in front of me.

Vix grabs my wounded arm and starts squeezing at it more. I try to scream but Vix covers my mouth. It goes on for a few minutes I want to Break free so bad It Hurts so Much every time I try to resist they squeeze even harder.

Vix stops, they let go of my arm, and put their hand away from my mouth.

My arm pulsates heavily in pain, with slight movements it stings heavily. It felt Like bricks smashing Into my Arm.

"Good Night." Vix left with a smile.

Tears start to form more, I can't wipe them away...

-Vix's POV-

I sit in my room, having Violent thoughts on what I could do to Mono. By slicing them up, tearing them apart, shoving their own organs in their mouth. Strangling them, hitting them, hurting them with sharp intruments, Poisoning them until they vomit and cry and bleed and Die And So Much More!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I claw at my skin, I feel good as I sink my nails into my body. I was covered in cold sweat and full of many, many thoughts. I wander around my room, Thinking, and Thinking. I grin as I Resist to go out my room to go grab Mono and  drag them, then torture.

-
I lay down, staring at the ceiling. I felt satisfaction of the thoughts but also felt anger -

Mono's presence starts to irritates me now. I bite my thumb as the thoughts get even more violent. I Hate Them So Much.

I laugh, as if I was watching something in a video for entertainment.     The entertainment of seeing Mono struggling and resisting. Watching it all on a TV.

I hug my knees, I was full of violent thoughts as I stare at my hands.

I couldn't take it anymore.
I walk out of my room and went up to Mono.
They weren't sleeping. I stare at them in the eyes.

My view of them slowly distorts,
Everything is pulling at itself,
Mono's face is covered by a dark void,

They are crying, I can't see it but,

I can hear them Crying, telling me to go away.
I smile, feeling the satisfaction of their fear.

I grab their arms and threw them off the couch.

"Haaaaahhhhh........" I laughed as I hear them scream.  I went up to them and Kicked their wounded arm, I Kicked them, I kicked them in the stomach.

I grab Mono and scratch at their skin, I Try To Make iT PainFul.  I dig my nails into their skin. My view is still distorted. All I can hear is their screams and cries.  I throw them to ground again,