End is the beginning .

"The love you gave me was worth living for," She thought ,trying hard to control her tears ."It was the  most beautiful thing ever happened to me," She repeated in her head over and over again. She did not want to forget this. Not in this life ,or the next ,or in any life in any way. She did not.

"We were never meant to be together,"She said  swallowing the lump in her throat ,feeling it harder and harder to breath.If She'd known about it She would've never approached him or even dared looking at him. Or hold him. Or love him. It was all her mistake. How could She have been so naive?. Her brain became too numb to think anything.

In the end all that remained between the two was silence.............

The rain kept pouring outside . The room that was once filled with warmth had become cold, so cold that it'd seeped in your bones and shatter your soul. The place that once felt like a home had  now became a concrete building.

Maybe the heart was born to bear the burdens of the words unsaid, things undone,the hands that were left unheld . The heart aches with the burden of everything ,She wondered She could've done but didn't. Or maybe it was her fate. Always and forever.