Express Orphan

Začít od začátku

"Hmm.....I wonder if this world is some post apocalyptic kinda world. People live in tree house now after all." he crushed a small tree that stood in his way.

"Oh right." He looked back towards the village. Moments later, it was bombed, by his two summoned Stukas.

"That should take care of the mouse problems." he said, as a bunch of exp notification flooded his view. Tom snickered metaphorically.

Who knew getting rid of pest that carry plague could be so rewarding that it raise him by 5 levels. Must have been a hell lot of rats.

He checked his system again.

HP:350/350

MP:0/0

STR:1550

STA:209/900

DEF:6810

AGI:16(still bruh)

DEX:468

Title:「The Last Tiger」,「Child Murderer」,「Hypocrite」,「Mass Murderer」

Skill:〔Flight〕,〔POV〕,〔Air Support〕

Passive Skill:〔Refuel〕

Race Exclusive Skill:〔Blitzkrieg〕

Equipment/Accessory:-

"So level ups restore health and not fuel.....and it raise stats with different ratios?" Tomopher looked at his new title. "Aww come on! I just killed a bunch of pest! And you call me a mass murderer. Have humans stooped so low even a bunch of mouse is considered equal???" Tomopher unleashed his rage to the ground by putting one of his tracks in full gear and the other in stationary mode. He dug a clean rectangular hole. In which he metaphorically spat on.

Tomopher didn't realize that a convoy of humans are directly behind him. They were an envoy sent by the church to the village he just destroyed. They heard the siren blare and the loud bang of the bomb dropped by the Ju 87 Stuka and are in high alert. Then they saw Tom, a strange metal beast digging a hole at the side of the road.

The knights used hands signal as to not alert the unknown beast. They sent out a robed figure towards Tom. The adventurer they hired for escort. A beast tamer.

The tamer pulled out a strange looking clay pot from under his robe, and using his magic, controlled the fumes coming out of the pot towards Tomopher, who can't care less.

Drugs. They work well on living, breathing creatures.

On a metal box with no blood or organs? Not so much.

Seeing the beast stopping it's digging activity, the beast tamer nodded at the knights.

"Attack!" the one on a horse ordered.

"Hmm?" Tomopher heard something behind him. At the same time, one of his titles activated.

「Mass Murderer」

Fighting solo against multiple opponents increase user's stats by 10% until the enemy count is reduced to one.

"Neat." Tomopher said as his turret spun around and looked at his far right back side. "People!" he cheered. "And they are welcoming me with swords!" he shot his machine guns around, impaling some of the people in armor that is rushing at him. The one who made it looked suprise, but kept their composure and swung their swords.

Ting! Ting! Ting! All three swords bounced of, with one even showing signs of cracking.

"What kind of dumbasses use fucking crystals as a sword?!" Tom looked at the swords on the knight's hands. They looked like blue glass.

It's actually a mana crystal. Magic weapons can be made with such materials from monsters, and if someone master it, it can be even sharper than a conventional sword due to mana coating. But unlike normal swords the moment the crystal meet something harder than it, it will crack and break. It stands as a reminder to the knights wether they can beat the monster they swung it to or not. A pretty useful feature.

"Shit!" the captain of the knights told everyone to retreat. Tomopher turned around, knocking one knight to the ground with his hull, while the others retreated, ignoring the bodies of their comrades that is riddled with bullet holes.

"Bruh. And here I thought I found some kinda OP knight corps." Tomopher crushed the head of the knight who fell by driving over it, and turned towards the convoy.

"So.....peace?" He watched their movement, since he can't understand weebo language. Sure, their allies are the japanese, but they attacked him so he is not in the wrong for defending himself.

The knights that are still capable of moving got on a horse, and ordered for the coachman of the beautiful and luxurious carriage to retreat. The VIP inside the carriage doesn't seem thrilled.

"Why did I even hire you wastes?!" he was a fat man, wearing a white robe decorated with holy symbols. A standard isekai pope that's stayed indoors too long.

"..." Tom watched them leave, leaving behind some horses and the hooded beast tamer.

"Yo." Tom slowly approached the beast tamer who was on the ground. There are no bullet holes or any blood coming out of the hooded individual, so that can only mean one thing...

"You're a beastman?" Tom's engine roared, as the hooded figure skidded back in panic. They finally stopped after hitting a tree, and their hood came off. It was indeed, a beastman.

A cute skinny bunny beastman at that too. Oh, and a boy, not anothet cliche girl. The fragile looking beastman was too busy trembling to answer or do anything, so Tomopher decided to go crush the horses to check for crystal.

Fortunately they didn't run away. A much more braver breed, than the one cowering on the ground by the tree there.

Tom shot their legs and thighs, to make sure they don't escape, and shredded them under his tracks to look for crystal. In the end....

.
.
.
.
.
New skill obtained!

(Gallop)

Increase STA consumption by 100% and increase AGI by 100%

"...Eh I guess that's useful....somehow."

Tom turned the skill on, since a certain beastman is running away. His engine roared louder than ever. He crashed trough some trees. Perhaps the beastman thought it might slow Tom down due to his size.

Oh, how wrong he was.

The sounds of trees tumbling is getting closer and closer. The beastmen held his pained ears as he tried to lose the beast in the forest. The winter forest, where trees are scarce.

Yeah, no.

He tripped on something hidden in the snow, and again, his back was on a tree. The boy scurried behind the tree to hide. He waited as the sounds got closer and closer, and....

"HEEEREEEE'S TOMOPHER!" the poor teenager was crushed, and both him and the tree was destroyed.

Utterly.

"You cannot run and and you cannot hide either, ya little shit." Tom did some metaphorical drifting on the bloody mess he created, and messed it up even more.

"Yea yea integrate skill. A guy like him won't have that much of a good skill anyway." Tom sighed, looking at his paintjob.

"I'm beautiful in my own way." Tom decided to cheer himself up.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
New skill obtained!

"Eh?"