Izuku whined quietly as soon as he touched the floor, wanting to be closer to Shoto again. Without a moment's hesitation, Shoto leaned down to nose at Izuku's neck, scenting the omega gently.

Shoto growled softly, comforting the omega. Izuku sighed, happy once more as Shoto licked a stripe over Izuku's scent gland.

Just as Izuku let himself fully melt into the floor underneath him, three loud hits against their door threw them back into a panic.

Shoto snarled as he felt his alpha begging to take over once again. Taking his arm out from under Izuku's waist, Shoto just about let his alpha have free reign as he made to stand.

Just as he was getting to his feet though, two surprisingly strong arms wrapped around his neck and tugged, causing Shoto to fall back to his place above Izuku just for the omega to hide against the alphas chest.

The action successfully dialed down the alpha enough for Shoto to logically think about what to do.

In just a few short seconds though, Shoto had made up his mind and was making to stand again, this time with Izuku in his arms.

Keeping sharp, slitted eyes trained on the door, Shoto quickly walked to the bathroom and closed the door behind them before sitting against it with Izuku in his lap.

Not once did Izuku move to pull away, instead he burrowed deeper into Shotos arms, his omega whining for the alpha to stay.

Of course, Shoto would never think to disobey his omega, so he held him tighter as he listened for any signs of the door opening or of footsteps.

—-

"Eiji" Shinso groaned, wincing at the ache coming from the side of his head.

"What happened?" The purple alpha murmured as he repositioned himself to lean more comfortably against the ravenette.

"A lot," Kirishima answered, "How's your head?"

"My what?" Shinso questioned, confusion written all over his face as he brought a hand up to his forehead where he felt the fabric wrapped tightly around it.

"Oh" Shinso whispered, desperately trying to remember what happened.

"Wait, where's Sho?" Shinso asked, panic seeping in even further.

Before he could spiral down much further and before Kirishima could try and answer, Bakugo shifted on Kirishima's lap, leaning further towards Shinso as he slowly began to open his eyes well.

"Kat?" Kiri asked, running a hand through the short blond spikes while massaging around the leather straps.

The blonde alpha slowly looked up at the two. His brows furrowed and eyes narrowed at the makeshift bandage around Shinso's head. He breathed in sharply as he realized something.

Bakugo quickly looked up to face Kirishima and Shinso fully. He brought up a shaky hand, covering his left eye, concern showing in his right.

"He was gone when I woke up" Kiri whispered, squeezing his eyes shut, bowing forward as if trying to make himself seem smaller while still holding two grown men in his arms.

Kirishma somehow was and was not expecting to be harshly pushed back against the wall. Shinso pinned Kirishima in a crushing embrace, hugging him tightly.

Kirishima stared wide eyed straight ahead, shocked at action. Two hands cupped the ravenettes cheeks forcing red eyes to look into equally red eyes.

Bakugo was glaring, obviously angry, but not at them.

Kirishima let a shaky breath out as Bakugo wiped his tears away with his fingers. He didn't even realize he was crying.

Bakugo angled themselves so their foreheads were resting together, the blondes thumbs gently rubbing along Kirishima's cheeks.

"I-I love you two" Kirishima sobbed, throwing his arms around Bakugo and effectively squishing Shinso between them.

"We love you too" Shinso said, turning his head enough to be able to kiss Kirishima's jaw.

Bakugo kept his face tilted upward, keeping the metal cage around his jaw from digging into the other two but at the same returning the hig with just as much passion.

Bakugo would never admit, but he could feel his own eyes starting to become wet as Kirishima continued crying, furiously scenting both Shinso and Bakugo while doing so.

—-

Bakugo laid on his side, Kirishima cuddling into his chest and Shinso laying over their waists, resting his head on Kirishima's hip.

Bakugo faced the door, watching as both Shinso and Kirishima had done previously.

They should have suspected that no one would've been brave enough to come through the door to face them. That the "doctors" would've had the balls to actually face them.

They hadn't expected them to be cowardly enough to try and gass them again, but the three were slightly more prepared this time.

Shinso took a deep breath, expecting to be met with the scent of his packmate de but instead was met with the addition of a faint and familiar smell.

Shinso quickly shook Kirishima awake.

"They're trying to make us fall asleep again. Get up, down fall back asleep" the purple alpha said as Kirishima hazily woke back up.

Bakugo wrapped an arm around Shinso's waist, squeezing both him and Kiri tightly, as if saying he won't let go. Kiri turned a bit to see the door.

A minute went by before the room started to grow hazy with the amount of gass lingering in the air. Their eyes started to droop, Shinso reluctantly dropped his head back onto Kirishima's thigh, but refused to close his eyes. Kirishima was struggling as well. It was like they were being suffocated.

It wasn't long before the door opened, both Bakugo and Shinso growling. Kirishima did the same AADS he bared his shark-like teeth, watching the white lab coat come closer.

Shinso tried to get up, Kirishima tried to reach forward, but neither of them had the energy anymore to lift up more than a few centimeters off the ground.

The doctor tsked as he knelt down in front of them, his attention on a small object in his hands.

Without giving much thought to the defensive alphas laying in the floor, the doctor reached out and grabbed the nearest alpha, Shinso, by the back one the neck and lifted him up.

The man forcibly tilted Shinso's head before sticking a syringe at the base of Shinso's throat.

In a matter of seconds, the fight in Shinso's eyes filled as went slack in the doctor's hold.

Bakugo and Kirishima watched in horror as the doctor dropped Shinso. They wanted nothing more than brace their packmates' fall, tug him away from the danger, but they could barely move.

The doctor reached for Kirishima next. This proved a bit more difficult as Bakugo refused to let go of the ravenette. Not putting up with the show of disobedience, the doctor quickly reached around the grab at the buckle locked behind Bakugo's head and yanked backwards.

Bakugo yelped as he was forced back, his arms straining to hold on, but failed as the doctor tugged Kirishima forward, administering the same shot he gave to Shinso to Kiri before dropping him as well.

Bakugo tried to growl at the doctor as the gloves hand came for him next. He tried to bare his teeth, tried to defend himself and the others, but his body wasn't listening to his commands. The muzzle cut further into the bridge of his nose and the top of his cheek bones, once dried blood started to drip again, mixing with the angry tears as Bakugo tried to dig his claws into the doctor's arms.

"Take that one away, he's done" was the last thing Bakugo heard before his mind went fuzzy and his vision turned black.