Pet Shop #1

Harry's POV:
I want a new pet. Yes this might seem outta nowhere but I want a rabbit. Yes I already got permission to bring it to school I just have to find one. So to the pet shop I go.

After awhile of walking in muggle London I find a small pet shop called "Beverly's Soft and Fluffiest" yes. I'm being serious. I walk in and see rows of big cages with happy animals. I walk up to the big blue tile desk near the middle of the front and ask the ginger haired Lady "do you have any rabbits?"

She looks up for the small bird she was petting in the small post sitting on the desk. "Yes sir" she smiles, it quickly turns to a frown "but the only on is far to young to be away from it mother. We found it alone, do you still wanna see it?"

I think for a moment. As someone who likes to party maybe having a small thing to take care of is the best idea, but then again what if I can help it have a better life? I sigh and nod. She smiles and the small bird flys up and perches on her head as she stands up. I miss when Hedwig used to use me as a perches... I sigh again then perk up at the thought of the new pet I will hopefully have soon.

Maybe a bit of companion ship might do me some good.

251 words! This will be 2-3 part but that's cause I can only have so much motivation at a time. Also I really liked the thought of ending there😅😉
-a tiny bit exausted Alex