Moving

Hope's POV

  I sighed, and said, " Do you happen to have a map anywhere in here?"

He said, " Nope."

I sighed, and said, " I need to go to the plantation house. It has everything we need."

 He said, " Great, I will come with."

  I said, " You can stay here."

  He said, " I am coming to help. Let's go." 

  I said, " Fine."

   He kissed my lips, and said, " You don't have to worry about me."

  I said, " I still hurt you, today."

  He said, " I am fine."

  I said, " I know. I am just afraid that loving me means death for anyone who loves me."

  He said, " It doesn't mean death. I love you, and I will fight everyday for us. No matter what it takes."

  I nodded, and kissed his cheek. I held his hand, and said, " Although, you should get dressed."

  He said, " Yeah, I am sure you don't want to be distracted by this body."

  I laughed, and he grabbed his clothes, and went to his bathroom. 

   A few minutes later, he walked out of the bathroom, and said, " Ready?"

 I nodded, and I said, " Hold on tight."

   He put his arm on my waist, and I sped out of the apartment, and to the plantation house. 

   We arrived at the house, and He said, " So, what do you need?"

  We walked inside, and I said, " Map, which is in the parlor, and Lead. You can find me the candles."

  He nodded, and looked for candles. I went to the parlor, and found a map, and a little bottle of lead. I laid the map on the desk, and poured the lead all over the ledges of the map. 

  Ryan came into the parlor with a few candles. He laid them on the desk, and I lifted my hands, and the candles lit. 

  I opened the little wooden box, and grabbed the necklace. I held it above the map of the states, and said, " Hilak mikad ugis. Hilak mikad ugis. Hilak Mikad Ugis."

  Soon, the lead circled a place in California. I stopped chanting, and Ryan said, " Where is that?"

 I said, " San Diego, California."

  He said, " That is good right? That means the witch isn't near us."

  I said, " Yeah, It is. But I am going after the witch."

  I went to walk away, but he grabbed my hand. He said, " Hope, she isn't near us. For all we know, she could be just on vacation."

 I said, " Really? The witch that is how many years old, will take a vacation? You do realize that the people that created the spell are trying to kill me! Possibly, my family! I won't let anyone hurt anyone I love."

  He said, " Is this spell active? So, if she moves, we will know."

  I said, " Yeah."

  He said, " Then, we set this on a table in our apartment, and we can keep an eye on it. Or we can keep it in the compound. Up to you? IF the witch moves closer to New Orleans, then we will know. Okay?"

  I sighed, and said, " Yeah."

  He said, " Then, Lets go see your family, and tell them that we found where the witch is."