Road Trip?

Ryan's POV
I woke up, and sighed. Hope is still in bed, and I got out of bed, and went to the bathroom, and got a shower. After my shower, I put on my jeans, my black t shirt, and my boots. I walked into my room, and Hope is still asleep.

I grabbed my phone off the dresser, and quietly walked out of the room. I walked downstairs, and looked at the time. 6PM.

Dammit. I'm late. I walked outside, and got in my car, and drove to work.

  I walked inside the bar, and Louis said, " You're late!"

  I said, " Sorry, I was busy."

  He said, " With who? Surely isn't a girl."

  I sighed, and went to the back, and clocked in. I walked out to the bar, and seen Hope talking to Louis.

  He looked at me, and said, " Clarke! If you told me you had a girl as hot as this, I would've let you be late all the time. With a body like that, I'm sure she is hotter in bed."

  I rolled my eyes, and said, " Get away from her, Louis."

  He said, " No need to worry. She already told me that she was keeping you from work."

  I said, " Okay."

  He said, " You are also off for the next few months with double paid leave."

  I said, " What?"

  He walked away, and Hope said, " Ready to go?"

  I said, " To where?"

  She said, " Are you on my side or not? Would you rather be here with a boss that hates your guts?"

  I said, " Let's go."

  She smirked, and we walked outside of the bar, and to my car. We got in, and she insisted on driving. I said, " So, where to?"

  She said, " Triad."

  I said, " There's extra wolves, and vampires that are protecting the building."

  She said, " Here I thought you wanted nothing to do with triad."

  I said, " Whats that saying. Keep your friends close, but your enemies closer."

She said, " Sounds about right. So, am I a friend or enemy?"

  I said, " I think more of friends with benefits."

  She said, " Sounds good. How about we stop and enact on some of those benefits?"

  I said, " How about after we kick some arse?"

  She said, " Okay."

  She drove another hour, and we were nearly there. I said, " Hope, I have to tell you something?"

  She said, " Can it wait? We are almost there."

  I said, " It can't. It's really important."

  She said, " If you're trying to bring my humanity back, it's long gone."

  I said, " No, I've accepted that your humanity is gone. It's just I've been afraid to admit this for a while, and wouldn't like to say it, if you had you're humanity."

  She said, " If this is about you being in love with me, I know. I've known for a while. Just couldn't bring myself to admit it."

  I said, " Why didn't you say anything?"

  She said, " We are here. Let's go kick some ass."

  She stopped the car, and got out. I sighed, and got out of the car. We went inside, and she killed a few wolves, and vampires. We were on the metal grates that lead to the memory room, where all the files are kept.