chapter 4

Camilo's POV

"So, tell me more about yourself" I tell AJ as we walk to casita. I want to get to know him more. He seems nice and fun and adorable. I... I mean you know his... personality jej.

"Well my name is AJ, I'm 15, gay and umm... oh ! I like painting and pretty much all things art. What about you mister  shapeshifter" he said, that last part a bit dramatically. I laugh and say: "I'm also fifteen, I'm a middle child, I can shapeshift and I'm still exploring my sexuality" I say a bit nervous at the end. He smiled and got this little glow in his eyes. I couldn't help but smile. He's so cute, god why do you do this to me ?!?!?

"Hello, you good ?" He asked pulling me back into reality. "Oh, yeah ummm... we're here" I say as we walked into casita. "Woah, I've never actually been here before, it's huge !" AJ said. "oh well let me give you the grand tou-" I began but got cut off by my mama yelling: " Camilo, where are you ?!?!?!"

"coming mama, AJ stay right here" I said then ran over to mama.

AJ's POV

Camilo said to stay here, so that's what I did. I just looked around in the same spot until a girl came up to me with a little boy. They had chocolate brown skin and curly dark hair. " are you AJ ?" the girl asked. "ohh you are Camilo's boyfriend !!!" the little boy said excitedly.

"Uhhh what no no, I'm just his friend" I said laughing nervously. The boy frowned and the girl said: "oh... well I'm Dolores, and this is Antonio" with a smile. "Well I'm AJ" I said also with a smile. "Dolores have you seen- oh hi umm who are you ?" Said another girl with green glasses and short curly hair. "This is AJ, Camilo's future boyfriend" Dolores said whispering that last part. I smiled at that, his family wanting us to be together. But we're just friends, Camilo doesn't like me like that.

"Oh well hello, I'm Mirabel and these are my sisters, Isabela and Luisa" she said pointing to two more girls which eventually also walked over to us. "Nice to meet you. I'm Isabela but you can call me Isa" the girl with long black hair. "And I'm Luisa, it's nice to finally meet you, Camilo really likes to talk about you" She said with a smile.

Camilo's POV

I finished helping mama and walked back over to AJ. When I got there, everyone was on him and I could barely even see him. "Okay okay everyone step away from my boy" I said making everyone step away. I saw AJ and he was blushing. God why must he be so cute. I took his hand and left with him to my room. "Hey ummm, sorry about them" I apologized. "It's cool, don't worry about it, they're all really nice and wonderful, just like you" he said giggling. "No you are" I said back. He smiled and looked me in the eyes. I took him by the waist and pulled him closer to me. "Umm..." he began. But I cut him off by kissing him...