chapter 3

AJ's POV

I woke up to the bright light coming through my window. I yawned and stretched my arms out. 

8:42 am

Yay only a few hours before I see Camilo. What ? it's not like I like him or anything but like, you know, I'm excited to see my friend, he's my friend, that's it. Anyways, I got up from my bed and walked to the bathroom. When I entered, I saw a little chameleon on my window holding a note. I opened the window, letting it in and it dropped the note. 

Can't wait to see you mi pequeña mariposita 

Camilo<3

The note said. I couldn't help but smile at the cute gesture. "Hey AJ are you up" Aiden asked entering my bathroom(yes they live together). He sees the note in my hand and asks: "what's that ?" 

"nothing" I reply hiding the note behind me

"gimme" he says reaching for it

I try to move my hand away but he ends up grabbing the note and reading it. " oh really ? I don't think so, you're staying here" he said. "oh come on Aiden, why not?" I ask with a little pout. He just shook his head and left.  

Ughhhh Aiden never lets me do anything. Well... I don't care, I'm gonna see Camilo because I can and I want to. 

After I finished my morning routine I checked my closet for a cute outfit. I put on a white long sleeve button shirt, long beige pants, a greenish sweater vest and black shoes.

*insert outfit here*

I fixed up my hair and walked to the kitchen to get a snack

I fixed up my hair and walked to the kitchen to get a snack. Aiden was nowhere to be seen, where could he have gone ?

I searched the house one more time before coming to the conclusion that he wasn't here. Well now is my time. I walk up to the door and open it, walking outside. When I shut the door and turned around to see Aiden. "where are you going ?" He asked me. I hesitated but answered: "I'm ummm going to the mercado to get some... milk and... stuff" 

My voice was shaky as I was a bit nervous but I played it cool as if everything was normal because technically it was. He nodded and let me by as he went inside the house. Phew, for a second there I thought he was gonna give me an FBI interrogation. Anyways, I went on my marry little way over to the lamp post by the mercado to see Camilo. " Good morning AJ" our neighbor, Kayla said. She's Aiden's somewhat crush and a pretty good friend of mine. "morning" I reply with a smile. In the distance, I see a group of kids all sitting by the Madrigal's painting beside the mercado. They seem to be paying very close attention to someone who I think was telling a story. I get closer and see that it was Camilo the one telling them the story. Awww he looked so cute telling his story. He was so into it, even turning into each character in his story. So that's his power, I knew he had one but I didn't know what it was. "And that's how casita came back to life" he said proudly. He noticed me in the back and grinned. He walked over to me and said: "And look kids, this is AJ and he's going to help me tell you a story tomorrow " while giving me a side hug. All the kids cheered and got up. "I can't wait to hear your story tomorrow Camilo, and you too mister AJ" a little girl said with a smile before she left to her parents. "You're crazy if you think I'm gonna tell a story with you" I said a bit nervous. "oh come on it'll be fun" he said standing in front of me with a smile. We looked into each other's eyes and I swear I could be here forever. I mean, why not, one little story never killed anyone. "ok fine, I'll do it" I agreed. "yeah" He jumped up and cheered. He's so goddamn cuteeee !!!!

I don't get what Aiden's problem with him is but I personally don't care. He seems like a great person and again, he's so cute. 

"Well, what are we doing today mariposita ?" he asked

"not sure, what do you want to do ?" I said not really knowing what to do. "ummm wanna come to my house ?" he suggested.

I agreed and we left to his house.

--------------------------------------------------------

So I don't really know how to end this chapter so ummm like I'll just end it here lmao. But yeah, hope y'all enjoyed and stick around for the next chapter 🖤😋