chapter 2

Camilo's POV

"AJ ?" said a familiar voice. I turned around and saw Aiden. Please do not tell me AJ was waiting for him.

"Aiden ! what took you so long  ?" AJ asked. "Don't worry about it, now come on let's get you home" he replied to AJ while also giving me a mean glare. "hey umm see you right here, tomorrow at noon? mariposita" I asked  AJ as he walked with Aiden. He looked back at me and nodded with a cute smile. He seems nice, unlike that Aiden. I've known him since we were about six years old. He would always make trouble then blame me for everything so he wouldn't have to deal with it. I stopped talking to him for a while but when I visited him again he called me a freak and told me to never talk to him again. He was the only friend I had and I lost him. Oh well, that's his loss. 

I walked into the casita, oh how I love having a house and not being homeless (if you know you know😂)  and my whole family was at the table ready for dinner. "ah Camilo you're here, good good, sit down" said abuela. I sat in the only available seet between my sister Dolores and cousin Isabela. "hey, Camilo" Dolores whispered to me. I look in her direction and she says: " I heard you flirting, what's that about " with a smirk. I got a bit nervous and said: "oh umm... I was just messing around that's all" 

"hmm sure, why must my little brother be such a flirt" she said teasingly. "Camilo could you pass the cream please" Isabela said, thankfully interrupting my awkward conversation with Dolores. I reach over and grab the cream, passing it to Isabela. 

~Time skip~ 

Dinner was over and I was in my room all ready for bed. I layed down and stared at the ceiling thinking. Tomorrow is gonna be great, I can't wait for it to be noon. I can't wait to talk to AJ tomorrow. Thoughts just kept popping into my brain until eventually my eyes closed and I fell asleep.