Chapter 1

AJ's POV

Ugh why was he taking so long. I've been standing under the rain for hours and he's still not here. Oh hi, I'm AJ and youre probably wondering who I'm waiting for, and if your not well too bad because I'm still gonna tell you. My best friend, Aiden. He told me to wait for him at the lamp post by the mercado at six thirty and it's literally eight forty two !!!

I see a dark figure appear in the distance holding an umbrella in their hand. "What are you doing out here all aone in the rain, mi amor" said the mysterious figure as they got closer. That voice sounded very familiar, I knew I had heard it somewhere, but where ?

"who are you ?" I ask a bit nervous

The figure walked under the lamp post light and revealed his appearence. It was that guy from the magic family. "ohhhh your that guy ummm Calum... Camil ?" I said not really remembering his name. "it's Camilo, and you mi pequeña mariposita are ?" he asked with a small grin on his face. "AJ, I'm AJ" I answered. "Wow such a beautiful name for such a beautiful boy like yourself" He said caressing my wet cheek. I could feel my face start to burn up as a heavy coat of red dusted over my cheeks. What was going on, what was I feeling ?

That's when I saw Aiden...