The ball part 2

(I like the Howl's moving castle in this video) 

----L a t e r -----

Caitlyn's POV:

Vi and I spend almost hours going around tasting the food that was scattered across the multiple tables. 

I've never had this much fun trying food in my life.

I think we tried... approximately 95 different foods tonight. (they're little samples- not full meals) 

Suddenly, the band in the corner stop playing, and the voices fade away. They start playing some classic music (I like imagining Howl's Moving Castle for this scene) . People clear of the middle floor, leaving room for a dance floor. 

Couples start joining together and start waltzing. Beautiful dresses start making twirls around, flowing with the music.

Vi looks insanely perplexed and awed at the same time, and I let out a snort. 

I wipe my mouth with a napkin and grab Vi by the wrist to haul with me.

"Cait- where are we going-?"

I decide on a corner where its shaded and not much people are around , but we can miraculously still see the dancefloor. 

"Do you want to waltz, Vi?" 

-----

With a bit of convincing, she finally let out a huff and agreed. 

"Okay, put your hands on my hips" I said.

She blushed and did as I asked. 

I also started blushing furiously, but I put my hands on her shoulders.

Swaying with the music, I showed her the steps. At first, she kept tripping over my shoes, but eventually she got the hang of it.

We danced for hours, lost in each others eyes.

--------------------------

I- dont quite know what to think of this chapter- 

268 words

Jan 21/22 2022 - 12:00 AM