Tickling- ?

(Sorry I comment a lot in this chapter so if you want just ignore the messages that are written in this font :) )

Caitlyn's POV:

Fifteen minutes after Vi had fallen asleep (which is a picture I stamped in my head) I got out of my chair and walked over to my bed to wake her up. I started by poking her shoulder (and definitely not thinking about the fact she was wearing my robe), which did absolutely nothing to wake her. I frowned, and tried to speak her name, which I did louder and louder, but again was useless. I huffed and searched my brain for solutions for a problem that didn't seem difficult to solve (but apparently ,it is-).
Suddenly, a memory came to me.
When I was younger, I remember, I was trying to wake my cousin, and they were quite ticklish. So, I had woken them up by tickling  them.
(I am so sorry- I don't know how to write a tickling scene 💀) (I have personally never tickled anyone so-)
I started tickling her (well that was blunt-) and she tried to scramble away from me, still half asleep.
Well, I wouldn't have thought her to be ticklish.
I giggled and started tickling her again. This time, she was definitely awake and laughing. So was I. She kept laughing and trying to push my hands away from her, but to no avail. To one point, tears of laughter started to well up and drop down her cheeks.
I cannot describe the feeling of happiness that I felt in that moment.

Vi's POV:

Caitlyn was tickling me and holy shit- I completely forgot how ticklish I was.
I have faint memories of when I was extremely young, even before me and Powder's parents were killed. One of those memories is being tickled by my father. My mother giggling in the corner, holding young Powder in her lap. I remember feeling happy.

I kept trying to roll away, but I was weak from laughing so hard and she kept tickling me again (wow vi , can't believe u can fight someone for a good 8 minutes and still be able to get up) . At one point, I finally got the chance to regain my breath for a second and I grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed. She yelped and I rolled on top of her, holding myself up with my arms so I wouldn't crush her. We both kept laughing.

After a bit, we both stopped laughing and my gaze found hers. I could hear her breathing, and I could feel blood climbing to my cheeks. Her gaze flickered to my lips, but then she looked away sheepishly. Leaning on one arm, I gently cupped her face with my hand, carefully not smudging her makeup. Her eyes locked with mine again, and I realized our faces were quite close. I could feel her breath on my lips and my heart was threatening to burst. We both closed our eyes, and time seemed to slow.

Suddenly, there's a loud knock at the door and my eyes go wide.
I jumped off the bed, almost tumbling to the floor.
Caitlyn sits up so quickly I thought she was going to also fall.
With a bit of a breathy and high pitched voice and large eyes she says: "come in"

I FEEL EVIL (no) 
ALSO IM SORRY 😭 (also no) 
582 words
2 am - Jan 5 2022