Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two

Start from the beginning

Mirio: "Midoriya." He called out for him getting his attention now on him. Mirio took a deep breath in as he leaned back. "Let's do this! We're gonna do it!" He said it as he quickly bowed down and started waving his arms by his shoulders.

Izuku: "What's with those moves?!" He asked in shock, but his gaze softened, because he was back to normal.

Mirio: "We're gonna do it! We're gonna do it!" He was repeating it nonstop which caught everyone's attention and they looked at him confused, but Nejire and Amajiki looked more happy to see that Mirio is back to normal. "Let's do this!" He said it as he fisted in the air.

(Time skip. Police station. 8:00 AM)

We were now standing in our hero costumes in front of police station.

Police officer: "After Nighteye used Foresight on the Hassaikai member, we discovered the existence of undocumented underground facilities at the head of the Hassaikai's residence. We were able to confirm that the girl we are trying to rescue is being held in one of the rooms there. Although we were unable to uncover the entire underground layout, the path man took is the shortest route to our target, and it's the best intel we could have for searching the Hassaikai's expansive stronghold. However, even if we head there, if they use their quirks freely on us, it would make the search difficult." He said it and then turned his head to the man with papers and nodded to him. He turned his head back to heroes. "So, we have made a list to the best of our knowledge of quirks registered to Hassaikai members. Please memorize this list." Je said it as the man started to give papers to heroes.

Mr. Brave: "It's nice to be able to just pull this out, huh?" He asked it not really waiting for an answer.

Police officer: "We don't want to give them time to hide, so we want to identify and apprehend all the members as quickly as possible." He said it calmly.

Kirishima: "Things are moving fast now, huh?" He asked energetically.

Amajiki: "You're energetic for how early this is..." He said it shyly.

Ochaco: "I'm getting nervous." She said it excitedly and I just hugged her from behind as I placed my head on her shoulder, which seems to calm her down.

Tsuyu: "From detective work to cooperation with the police... There's so much I don't know." She said it thoughtfully.

Nejire: "Right? Isn't it mysterious?" She asked it curiously as usual.

Ryukyu: "Yeah, schools don't really teach you much about things like this. I had a hard time when I first started." She said it as she walked up to us.

Kesagiri Man: "Yeah." He confirmed this, probably remembering his first day.

Kirishima: "All the pros are so calm. Is it 'cause the're used to this?" He asked it nervously knowing the answer already.

Izuku: "Hey, I haven't seen Gran Torino all morning... I wonder where he is." He said it worried a little.

Nighteye: "Apparently, he cannot come anymore." He said it making Izuku and Kirishima look at him in shock.

Police officer: "It looks like the League, which Tsukauchi is keeping an eye on, is on the move." He said it calmly as he walked up to them. "But well, we have enough people, too, so it should not impede us." He said it calmly.

Izuku: "I see..." He said it saddened a little.

Kirishima: "Maybe we can catch the Hassaikai and the League if Villains all at once!" He said it optimistically.

Izuku: "Yeah!" He agreed with smile. "All right!" He said it as he corrected his gloves.

Aizawa: "Hey." He said it as he walked up to Izuku, startling him.