hᥱᥲrt ᥕᥲr᥉ ੈ‧₊˚┊͙

kink shamer
when are you getting
here?

foot kink
getting where?
OH
OH SHIT WE WERE
MEANT TO DO THE
PROJECT
RIGHT
i'm coming
give me like
idk
half an hour
sorry about being late
i must've got the
time mixed up:(

kink shamer
no we're working on
the project tomorrow
stupid 🙄
todays the heart dissection
and you're gonna be late
if you don't hurry

foot kink
HUH???
fuck
that's today??
i thought today was
saturday
but it's still friday
ILL BE THERE IN 20
ˢᴱᴱᴺ ᴬᵀ 8:15 ᴬᴹ

꒰ 🍓 ꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚

luckily, you weren't on your own while going to school. moonie, who was usually awake way earlier than you, was still fast asleep. you tapped her awake while tugging on your uniform. "wake up, love. we've got school real soon and our first class is double bio where we'll be ripping a heart open."

as if she'd been expecting herself to sleep in, moonie rolled out of bed, already wearing uniform.

"did you— did you sleep in your uniform?"

she nodded, groggily. "more time to sleep."

"absolute genius."

you grabbed your bag for school and the second the two of you were done brushing your teeth, you were sprinting for school. which, in hindsight, was not a smart idea seeing as both you and moonie were not exactly athletically gifted.

although late, you and your roommate still made it to class before the dissection had begun. throwing on your lab coat and gloves, you headed to your separate tables where your lab partners were waiting.

the teacher had just finished listing out instructions, and retired to his seat as of whatever happened next wasn't his business.

"nice of you to join us, l/n."

"shut up tsukishima, last time i checked you didn't even try to wake me up."

"because i was sure you'd have left me on delivered." he shrugged.

"at least you know your place." you retorted. "morning hinata!"

"good morning l/n! i'm so glad you're here because i have no idea what to do with this thing." hinata admitted, poking the heart with a scalpel.

you chuckled. "leave it to me."

tsukishima left the book open on the page that guided you through a step by step of the heart dissection. it was strange enough cutting open an organ, it was even more strange when your teacher suggested that all students put their hands through the pulmonary vein and pulmonary artery to 'feel the walls'.

"does he realise he's making this awkward?" hinata whispered to you.

"pretty sure he's doing this on purpose." you whispered back.

in the other side of the room, a student fainted and was escorted out of the room by the teacher, to which tsukishima commented 'weak'. until you threw the heart you were holding at his lab coat and he let out and uncharacteristically loud shriek.