She's a pretty Puerto Rican woman.

"Yes, sir. I'll come. What time?"

"Around 6."

"Okay. I'll let you know if I can't make it or something."

"Alright. I love you, Princess."

"I love you, too, Dad."

I told my Google Home to play "Into Orbit" by Alex Isley before I started to brush my teeth and put my shower cap on.

When I got in the shower, I washed my hair and bathed after. I just have to wash my hair before washing my body.

I got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around my head and body. I put my undergarments from Skims on and went back in the bathroom to blow dry my hair.

My stylist would happily do it for me, but I just like to make her job easier and do it myself.

I'm a hairstylist, but I hate doing my own hair. It just be too much. I do it sometimes though.

I finished blow drying my hair and brushed in to the back. I was gonna put a cap on it until I got my hair done.

I put on my black "It Girl" Waydamin jumpsuit, a black Balenciaga Copyright zip-up hoodie, and some black Balenciaga clear sole Triple S sneakers.

I went in my closet to get my black Balenciaga Ville small handbag and my lil black cap from Fashion Nova.

It may seem like a lot of black and it is, but it's okay.

I'm ready so I grabbed my BMW 7 Series keys and went to the garage. I got in my car and put on some music before I pulled out of the garage.

I started my way to my hair appointment.

♕♕♕

After I left my hair appointment, I went to my wax appointment. Waxing doesn't really hurt for me anymore because I get them so often. I just got used to the pain.

On the way there, I called to set up my appointment with the my therapist. I'm gonna start opening up to her more because I know I just be being a difficult bitch.

It is hard opening in up about that stuff though. I just be feeling like everyone is gonna judge me. At this point, she's the only I can talk to.

I don't have any friends and I don't have any siblings. I have a step-sister, but we're not close. She's Hermione's daughter.

I arrived at the wax shop and went in.

"Appointment for 9:45," I told the girl at the front desk.

"Alright, go ahead back there."

I walked back to the room where I get my wax and undressed like my waxer always tells me. I only get waxed by one person. It's just something I do.

Only one person can do my hair, only one person can do my nails, and only one person can do my lashes. I just trust them and I know they wouldn't fuck me up.