~ "Baby?!" ~

Requested by: No one!

Ship: Skephalo

Little(s): Skeppy

Cg(s): BadBoyHalo

Genre (?): Angst/Fluff

CW/TW: Blood, crying

Extra: Minecraft AU! // Very much my AU so no egg bad in this :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BadBoyHalo's POV:

'Where is this muffin?' I thought nervously. Skeppy went out mining and promised to be back at 7. It was almost 12 and he wasn't home! Suddenly I heard the door slam open.

3rd Person POV:

Skeppy whimpered as he slammed the door open, staggering into the household as the door fell back into place. "B-bad.." he whimpered before collapsing.

Bad ran towards Skeppy, fear etching his features. "Skeppy! Oh my god! What happened?!" Exclaimed Bad, catching Skeppy before he could hit the ground. He picked Skeppy up and carried him to their shared bedroom.

Skeppy's POV:

"T-there was a raid.." I whimpered out, clinging to my boyfriend. "I'm sorry.."
Bad sighed. "I'm not mad Skeppy, don't apologise. Now where does it hurt Angel?" I immediately slipped hearing Bad use the nickname i loved.

Third person POV:

"Huwts here dada.." [hurts here dada] Skeppy said, pointing to the bloody side of his shirt. "An hewe.. and hewe.." [and here.. and here..] he continued, pointing to his bloodied arm and leg. Bad picked up on the slurs in Skeppy's speech quickly.

"Oh Angel, I'm sorry! Do you want dada to get ducky before we start cleaning up your boo boos?" Bad asked softly, giving his baby a hug. Skeppy nodded and played with his toes.

Bad quickly left and came back into the room carrying a small duck stuffie. "Here you go Angel, now I need you to take off your shirt and pants for me. Can you do that for dada?" Smiled Bad, waiting patiently for an answer from his little. Skeppy clung to his stuffie as he thought it over. "Otays dada," he said. "Thank you baby! Can you lift your arms for dada?" Skeppy nodded and tried lifting his arms only to whine loudly and grip his arm with the bloodied sleeve. Tears welled up in the little's eyes. "Oh no Skeppy it's okay sweetheart! Do you want dada to get it off another way?" Asked Bad, holding the little's hand as a way to comfort the mentally younger. Skeppy nodded.

<Time skip to after Skeppy was bandaged up cause I'm lazy and I needa post smth>

Skeppy cuddled up next to his dada, hugging ducky close. Slowly he began to fall asleep, tear stains still evident on his pink cheeks. Bad looked down at his sleeping baby. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you Angel. I promise to protect you from now on from anything and everything."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lovelies! I know I know it's been so insanely long! Little bit of an update actually, I've changed my name and pronouns! I go by Vixx/Envy/Onyx/Moon and my pronouns are xey/they/she!! Anyways, there's a new chapter I'm working on and requests are still open so please don't be shy! On that note, until next time!

~Vixx <3